How much can I earn from Google Adsense with a site 1000 visitors a day?

christax

Does any one have experience with Google Adsense? I have a blog site with a decent traffic, my question is how much can I earn from Google Adsense with a site 1000 visitors a day? or 4500 to 5000 page views per day?

Rob Whisonant

Sine I don't know your niche, traffic demographic, how closely the ads are targeted, ad placement, or click value, I can only give you a wild guess.

Lets's say you get a 2% click thru rate and have 1000 unique visitors a day... That's 20 clicks a day. Let's multiply that out to about 600 clicks a month. Let's say you get 2 cents per click. That would be $12 a month.

Keep in mind that most sites get a lot less than a 2% click thru rate.

christax

Sine I don't know your niche
How a website niche can impact to my adsense revenue?

Lets's say you get a 2% click thru rate and have 1000 unique visitors a day... That's 20 clicks a day.
Why 20 clicks a day, as my stats are 700 to 800 clicks a day from 1000 unique visitors.

Let's multiply that out to about 600 clicks a month. Let's say you get 2 cents per click. That would be $12 a month.

Keep in mind that most sites get a lot less than a 2% click thru rate.
it is too low, if so I will not go with Google adsense to earn money online.

I would like to know where can I see click through rate on my site?

vishwa

AdSense earning depends on a lot of factors. Some of them are Niche, Your ad placements, Your quality of traffic, Your Website content and the bid advertisers made for the keyword. Bringing traffic isn't a key to earn money from AdSense. You have to follow all of the above points to increase your AdSense earning. Click here the link https://support.google.com/adsense/?hl=en#topic=1250106 to get more information on how to optimize your AdSense for better earnings.

Gh0st4unt3r

Depending on what niche you are along with ad placements around your website, but as stated in above posts some people rarely click ads so its usually a case of battling with numbers, its a case if someone finds the ad interesting they will click, from Adsense personally its a low income earner and is mainly pocket change just helps out with the small things and is not the best rate of pay, though things can change due to many factor on a website.

If you are a popular website with regular visitors and you have high valued bidders for your website this will increase, When starting out it will be small until people get knowladge of your website along with advertisers who will place bids to get them targeted, Once you get targeted ads on there things will increase a bit for you.

So the answer to main question is - It can vary depending on website elements such as visitors / bidders and type of content.

chiru77

Honestly speaking, It is completely depends on topic on which you are writing, targeted country, Ad placement and Your Traffic. No one can predict 'How much can You earn with 1000 visitors per day'.

Older threads
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.