How to choose the best keyword to Rank 1st On google ?

paul1129

Grab those keywords which are high in demand and low in competition. If you see that too much of your competitors are already using it then manipulate it or just go for alternate keywords.

Mike001

If your area has a lot of competition it could be quite a challenge getting your site to rank number one on the keywords that have a lot of competition. I am just being honest with you.

In markets that have a lot of competition, especially if the market has a good profit potential, there are companies out there with full time staff to keep there pages ranked high in the search engines. And most of the time they cannot even stay at number one consistently.

Many of the sites that I manage are in highly competitive niches and I explain to my customers that we want to stay on page one of the search engines, sometimes we will hit the number one spot and sometimes we will not. But those sites take a tremendous amount of time and money to keep ranked that way.

It all depends on the competition and how much time and effort the competition is devoting to their SEO.

There are many good keyword research tools. Google has a good keyword planner, SERPS has a good keyword research tool. Just google keyword tools and you will find a whole list of them.

r0cka

use keywords everywhere, try the 30 days trial of MOZ, ubersuggest.io is good too for free software and ofcourse google keywords planner

SEOPub

Honestly, the best thing to do is to run an AdWords campaign with a lot of phrase and broad match (using appropriate negative keywords or you will screw yourself) keywords. This will give you a ton of data on search volume (real search volume - not the BS volumes that tools give you) and what keywords actually convert into sales or leads for your site.

vishwa

Semrush is one of the best keyword research tool. Since the plans of Semrush is very high, but it will worth it to try. You can go with their free trail first before buying a subscription.

Umar Bajwa

i dont know about how to choose the best keywords for my website and How to rank that keyword first on search engine. thank any share !

Go for long tail keywords, make sure the competition is low and is fairly in demand. Spread your topics in multiple articles with different content and rank them with their respective keyword. Similar or same content will not give you good results be creative.

Intuz

You can take help of Google Webmaster Tools (Google search console). Go to in Search traffic -> search analytics from sidebar and download the sheet of keywords and phrases with impression and avg position of keywords. Choose the keywords having higher search volume and lower competition.

nickchernets

You should do some research on your competitors and prepare the list of keywords then use Google Keyword planner to know its search volume which will give the idea for choosing the right keywords which are useful for your website to generate leads & potential traffic 7 customers.

vertexplus

Google keyword planner is best to opt the keywords. Always choose whose keywords that are medium in competition.

amankhare385

Those keywords should be selected which are used by users frequently Or I should better say Users Friendly keywords which user uses in their day to day conversations.
Using those keywords can make your blogs/posts appear good in rank in SERPs.

yuchaelectronics

Use adword tool to find best target keywords. Also you can check keywords used by your competitors viewing there source code.

Antonio94

Normally I use keywords planner and keywordtool.io just for suggestion. In any cases, I agree that ranking keywords depend on the keyword competition rate. Commonly the more general a keyword is, the harder it is to rank higher. And of course, the more details a keyword is, the easier to compete (in some rare occasions the keywords are still difficult).
And so the best way to create details keyword is to make long tail keyword which is often a short question or a short sentence.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.