Which photoshop version you find easy

laka458

Just crious. Which photoshop version you are comfortable with?

Marc van Leeuwen

Premium Member
Just crious. Which photoshop version you are comfortable with?
Adobe Photoshop 6.0 is easy and if you want to start learning Photoshop, i would you should start with this version.
After you knew how to control its tools then it is the time you should move to Photoshop CS, which will give you advanced tools and features.
In this version, it is easier to design graphics as you wanted or their tools are enhanced.

r0cka

v 6.0 is what I find the best.

I am only using it to remove watermarked pictures in batch and make my sites logos but still I find this version easier.

Riviera

i'm using CS3 Extended, Sir. I feel it simple and ok for not stressing my old desktop.
I use the CS3 for my windows 10 laptop also. I feel it great ! :)

robert4u

Well I used CS2, CS3, CS4, CS5, CS6 and now CS CC. For me all are same except the body color, I like the latest because I find it light and we have extra features.

bijutoha

What can I say! Actually, when I started to learn Photoshop that was a Photoshop 7. I spent a painful time to learn Photoshop but I enjoyed it so much. When I discovered a bit of Photoshop then day by day I wanted to get its update. Because update makes me happy to use it easier than before. So now I'm very happy to use CC 2017.

ps-cc2017.jpg

Unknown

My favorite version and the one that I find the easiest to understand is definitely the Photoshop CS6. I have tried others before but CS6 seems to be extremely easy to grasp. I use it quite frequently for making different logos and editing pictures for websites so I really recommend it if you're a beginner or an advanced user. You can really do many things with it.

It's an amazing software and you can find plenty of tutorial videos all over YouTube ;)

jomarillana

For me, It is photoshop version cs6. It has many tools to create creative output. At first it is not easy but in just a few time you will learn it quickly. It is so easy if you have mastered it. You can edit photos according to what you have desire. You will be satisfied if you use this software for editing photos. For me I require you to use this software if you want to edit using photoshop.

cs6.jpg

anor0428

I use adobe cs3 for editing. Before, I am confuse using it but eventually with the help of the web I learned a lot on editing picture. It may be a little outdated but still works better for me. But what ever software you use, I guess the best way to master it or to be familiarize with it is to use it more frequently.

xerlan777

Photoshop CS6 is one of the best edition in Photoshop Adobe has created. It looks good, neat and looks less complicated compared to other version. Haven't tried the newer ones yet. So basically I'm biased, but as far as its use, it's top notch.

mrseth1993

CS6 Extended is the one. I just love the new 3D features which is so handy and accessible. They made some arrangements on the tools and menus for easy to use. Love the new appearance, the dim one that doesn't irritates my eyes which makes me more focus on the work I'm doing.
Capture.PNG

nolimanalo20

I've been a photoshop user since photoshop 5. Through the years I've seen how the product evolve. From my experience, there isn't an update that i think has gone worse. Every update is great. as the software evolves, it has become more user friendly with added features that would surprise the user with every update. Well for me having used these two versions, when it comes to how easy to use them, I'd say basically the same. All the basic features that a photo editor software should have is in both versions. The latest version just have some added features.

edwardkenway

Day by day photoshop got lots of changes, and gradually it's updates makes more comfortable for the users. though i use PS5 or photoshop 5 because of my pc configuration is not capable for CS6 and more upgraded version CC. Basically i used to on photoshop 5 this is why i find easy on it.

Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.