How to know where the website traffic is coming from?

andrea94

Hi Friends,
How to know where the website traffic is coming from?

Mike001

I have to agree with Alex.

Install Google Analytics and one of the many things that it will tell you is the source of your traffic by country and city. This is just one of the many tools that are available inside the analytics tool kit.

There is a wealth of good information inside the analytics tool set and there are complete college courses dedicated to learning and understanding how the tools can be used to setup your website and maximize the traffic that visits your site.

Learning to use the Google Analytics tools to their greatest effect will take a little time. Like anything else worthwhile it will take a little time to learn how to use the data but it is well worth the time.

I hope this helps.

OWSTeam

It's so simple. Use Google analytic for your website. If you don't familiar with it (I guess you don't), then go with a expert. It's the first and foremost mistake for all business owners to do own seo and don't go with an expert. Google analytic expert can help you to determine your website traffic and the condition of the website. And can help you to take right step about your business. Further queries, let me know.

jackdorsey

If you want to see generics you can look at google analysic, if you are using wordpress platform for website you can use Jetpack plugin, you will know where the traffic comes from. exactly

vishwa

Google analytics is one of the best and free tool to measure your site traffic. It will provide you detailed data of your site traffic including demographics data, Conversions, Average time on site, Real-time data etc. You should have to install the analytics on your site.

AdrianneG

Another option is to purchase a good link tracker that has analytics built in.
Google is better than having nothing, but the issue I find with GA is that it
doesn't weed out bot traffic. In the end, this will skew your legitimate traffic
results.

I use Click Magick to track every link coming into my website, and I also
use it to track all my promotions. It identifies bot traffic, tracks my entire
sales funnel, monitors my links for fraud, tracks conversions, you name it.
As long as you run an online business, you're gonna need to track your
advertising so you may as well get a link tracker that does both.

amankhare385

Hi,
You need to register your website on Google analytics and then link the tracking ID of that website to the website's Site tracking settings itself.
Doing this will not only help you detecting your traffic location and sources but also overview of your website.

Good luck!

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.