Help me to index my subdomain in Google

godmadeus

i dont know whether this is the correct section i have to discuss....please move my thread to correct section if i am posting in wrong section.

i have a website and i have several doubt on subdomain indexing.

i have a website say for example.

example.com and if it has meta tags as" this is a example website", than if i search in google example.com or example my websites comes at first but with the title as" example " not as "this is a example website" but if i search for "this is a example website" than my site comes in that search result with the meta i am using. why it is like that.

also my subdomain are not showing up in search result

for example first.example.com and in google search if i search that it is not coming but it shows the post or a category under it ex: first.example.com/vechile or forst.example.com/vechile/how-to-buy-it

why the subdomain are not showing.

i checked all the links in my website and meta tags have follow tags only

help me to index my website in google correctly

godmadeus

my site is 3 years old........i have not checked how it was showing in search for subdomain...

but my main domain was showing correct title.....

i.e not "example" but it showed the correct title of page.

but now getting different results like if i type website name , than title shows as website name not the meta i have specified.....

harrygreen90

i dont know whether this is the correct section i have to discuss....please move my thread to correct section if i am posting in wrong section.

i have a website and i have several doubt on subdomain indexing.

i have a website say for example.

example.com and if it has meta tags as" this is a example website", than if i search in google example.com or example my websites comes at first but with the title as" example " not as "this is a example website" but if i search for "this is a example website" than my site comes in that search result with the meta i am using. why it is like that.

also my subdomain are not showing up in search result

for example first.example.com and in google search if i search that it is not coming but it shows the post or a category under it ex: first.example.com/vechile or forst.example.com/vechile/how-to-buy-it

why the subdomain are not showing.

i checked all the links in my website and meta tags have follow tags only

help me to index my website in google correctly
Is your domain index by Google?

if yes then link your subdomain on your main domain then it will be indexed.

It doesn't have difference between making index for a domain and a sub domain. Using backlinks, fetch tool in google, submit sitemap for your sub domain will make it index faster.

godmadeus

my sitemap have the subdomain links in it....

i will use the back link like u said.....

how to fetch sub domain in webmaster......please guide me

i have plenty of sub domain so help me to fetch all

also another thing is my website has a city based sub domain and it is around 700 cities i think , is it a reason google is not indexing it. if so my competitors are also having the same kind of cities and their cities are coming up in search very well. not like me .

if i search city.competitor.com or city2.competitor.com they are showing correctly for them...

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views