Feeling overwhelmed with all of the information (Online Marketing)

digitalkms

Hi All,

Thank you for your comments to my last post here. I see this as very encouraging and will hope that you all here will guide me in my learning endeavors in Digital marketing. Now that I have my first rain of comments, and with the additional knowledge acquired via various online portals, I find it all rather overwhelming, than finding myself with a precise plan to pursue my goals in online marketing for my own website

I know and understand that SEO is the first I want to pursue, but with all of the information I have gathered, I find myself feeling clueless. I am sure, many of you may have been in similar positions when you started your journey in online marketing and are today where you are. I am hoping you guys would help me here with regard to taking specific steps in the following:

On-page optimization
Off-page optimization
Any particular tools that you would recommend I use to measure my success (free tools)
Tools that help me understand that I am doing the right thing and can (free tools)
Things I should do and should not
A calendar tool where I can map all of my activity (free)

While the resources I am looking up have proven helpful, this platform, your support should help me move along. I hope that with the encouragement with which you all welcomed me to this forum, your thoughts, suggestions, help me pave the way in my learning and its application on my website, equally.

While this forum is so knowledge enriching, I would only hope to refrain from being contacted for any marketing perusal for any personal services. I am sure you for those who reach out would understand my dilemma for taking this decision at this budding stage. Hope to hear from you guys and your continued support.

Regards,
Yogi

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.