Hello- Meet a New Blogger

marry

Hello Everyone,
I am Marry-a blogger and writer. I am here to get affiliate marketing information. I run blogs and earn via adsense. But I have a plan to earn via Amazon as well. A lot of people are already earning passively via this way, so I want to do the same. So wish me luck.
Thanks

Rob Whisonant

Welcome to the forum and good luck on your ventures. Also, don't forget to upload an avatar. :)

Alex Thompson

Hi Marry,

Welcome to Webmaster Sun and we're glad to have you on this board.

I look forward to reading your posts and seeing you around.

~Alex

marry

I like Fantasy world especially Werewolf and Vampires like Damon Salvatore. That's why i picked similar avatar. Is that an issue guys?

Hey Marry,

Nice to meet you and welcome to the forum.
Thanks Marc..just trying to understand rules on forum . I dont wanna look spammy here. So i read my post twice i hit post. Lol ������

Rob Whisonant

Rob Whisonant
First, here is the official rules about avatars.

• Users are permitted to utilize a gallery avatar or to upload one of their own. User defined avatars are to be no larger than 130 pixels by 130 pixels, contain no image which attempts to portray the user as having an official status here (e.g. mimicking ranks or copying avatars of team members), and may not exceed 300KB in file size.
• Avatars are subject to the same conditions as posts with respect decency, etc.
• Can make use of Personal Photo, Business Logo, Facebook/Google+ Profile Picture
• Not Allowed any Not Safe for Work, Racist, Abusive, Hateful, Adult Pics
• Users abusing these rules will be warned and/or may lose their avatar privileges.

Now I am taking off my moderator hat and going to tell you my "personal" opinion on avatars. You can totally ignore this. :)

Since this is a "business" forum and people prefer to do business with individuals.... It's best to use a real picture of yourself. That way it's more personal and helps you to build credibility.

If you are extremely camera shy, you can always use a picture with you in the background. Or even one with you facing away from the camera.

In other words, make it real. You are a business person, not a car, boat, Disney Character etc. :)

Like I said, this is my personal opinion and can be totally ignored. :)

Hope that helps.

Others "personal" opinions may be different than mine.

WallBB

Welcome to the forum, you will find lots of information about affiliate earning here at webmaster sun, take your time to read all rules.

vishwa

Welcome to Forum Marry.:welcome: I am also a blogger and its really so glad to have you as a part of this community.

Mike001

Welcome to the forums Marry,

This is a great group of people and always willing to share information. I hope you enjoy it and I look forward to your posts.

Dopani

Welcome Marry to the great community for marketers and webmasters.
I hope to see you around.

marry

Thanks everyone for warm welcome. I have started a website about an amazon niche. Picking a niche was the biggest issue but i figured it out. Working on content and i shall work on backlinks after 15 days. So, i shall check the thread related to affiliate marketing. I would appreciate any kind of content suggestion from your side.

Dopani

Dopani
I look forward to reading your shares on how to develop an site about amazon niche. How to develop it and making money from kind of this site.
It is a review site for Amazon products?

ulterios

Hi Marry and welcome to Webmaster Sun, we are happy to have you join the community and we look forward to seeing you around the forum.

:welcome:

wms

Administrator
Staff member
Nice to meet you Marry :blush:

Welcome to Webmaster Sun!

We are glad to have you on this forum and looking forward to seeing you around.

:welcome1:

centurion

Hello Merry
Have a wonderful day.

You are welcome on this forum. You are brilliant. I have been tried long time ago to earn by Ad sense but I am not clear still now with CPC and CPM matter of Adsense. Will you give me some technique so that I can understand this 2 matter easily. Its nice that you have been planned for amazon. I do not know where are you from- but I have seen amazon have some special facility for USA, UK or for some other country. If you create an amazon store with a WordPress woo commerce based method- than there have some plug in of Amazon is available to update your product store automatically every time when your category and sub category based product come on Amazon store.

Hope we will discuss more.

Thanks
Centurion

Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies