What produces better targeted "Leads"?

Dopani

Can you tell me what produces better targeted "Leads" ? Facebook or Instagram? why?

vishwa

Can you tell me what produces better targeted "Leads" ? Facebook or Instagram? why?
It depends on the offer and its target audience. Both have tremendous opportunity to promote products online. However Facebook tends to be most popular ways to get some leads.

Amy Richardson

Probably Facebook, but You have to think as your target and choose. Maybe try to create the account on both sides - no risk, little more time-consuming but it'll be worth it.

Mike30

Lol... anything can produce better leads as long you know what exactly your target is and the place where they are. Facebook and Instagram are great lead generators if you identify your target and study how to grab their attention.

Dopani

Dopani
Have you got good results from Facebook and Instagram?
Can you share which methods you used to get leads from there?
I tried their ads but not work for me.

Simon Baker

I would say content engagement. Doesnt matter where you try to gather your leads if you suck at being interesting. Although, assuming you do have captivating stuff, both work well. Instagram works slightly better for me at the moment but it hasnt always been the case.

Amy Richardson

I still say that it depends on your target/ niche. I don't think the forum will be the best way for ... I don't know ... dedicated shirts with some sentences for teenagers. Maybe it's not the best example but I hope you understand the idea. In this case, facebook or Instagram is much better way to find new leads (good quality if I can say that) than forums.

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.