Google Penalty Checker Tool?

lkovnih226

What is the best tool to check for the google penalty, What penalty hit the website? I would like to know about this tool because i have an old site but it is very difficult to rank keywords on top search engine results while a new site that built some months ago it is easier to get top 10 google after publishing posts. Its backlinks even lesser than old site. I am doubting my old site got some penalties from Google in the past but I don't see Google has a such tool to check this.

vishwa

To check a penalty, you can take the help of your Google webmasters tools. Here you will see a violation notification if your sites get hit by a Google penalty. Other free tools are not provides you accurate data. Hope this will help you.

paul1129

Other than manual action penalty which you can learn through webmasters tool, there is no tool to understand that you have been penalized.

You have to check for yourself. If there is any ranking drop after any Google update.

Techrev

You should try syntax site:yoursite, site:yourpage to check if your site, page is penalized. I don't know any tool can check that accurately until now.

carlbrewster

Check your webmasters if you got manual penalty google will message you, but automated penalty is difficult to found you check it by analyzing your indexed pages, keywords ranking and traffic you are getting

jennypitula

You can use Google webmaster Tool, under manual Action tab you can see if you have got any penalty or not. If you have disobeyed any webmaster’s guidelines, then it comes under manual action tab. You can check your message box. From here you can see message that if your site gets any penalty or not and if your site’s clicks are decreased then also you will be known.

chiru77

There is no tool available that is really accurate because after Google's 'Fred' update I have tried it but they are not accurate at all. You should keep eyes on Every new Google updates, Follow all the guide lines. Webmaster tool is the best option if your website get manual penalty.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.