What should I do to promote products that are about to launch on Jvzoo Network?

Techrev

Hi all,
I am a new member here. At the moment, I would like to promote products that are about to launch on Jvzoo Network. However, I don't know how to do it? Which channels can I use to promote these products? What can I do to give folks the products information? Thank you!

Faithfully,
Techrev

Salmonjames

You should be using social media. Moreover take an advantage of Google AdWords and start displaying your products using Display Ads. Hope this helps :)

Rob Whisonant

It sounds like you have not done your homework yet. Start reading blogs, forums and books on online marketing. You have to build a base of knowledge first. Then start asking specific questions.

Asking a vague question that would take pages and pages of information to answer is not going to get you the response or help you are really needing. Start reading everything you can on online marketing first. This will also help you to actually understand the responses you get from questions you ask.

nichesitespro

thats a simple one, find an internet marketing guru at youtube, related to your product. Create a review or scam like Frank Kern is a SCAM? or any popular video that gets a million of views. post your affiliate link in your video and enjoy.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.