Share your main traffic generation tactic

SillyHatAffiliate

I thought to start a nice thread.
Everyone will explain here one tactic he's using for driving traffic to his website.
So mine is through influencers:
I write high quality posts which reviewed a few times by proof readers,
Then find similar viral posts on Buzzsumo, find the email dresses of the the people who shared that content, and send them a nice message telling them that my article can be valuable to their followers:)
It's working like magic.

vishwa

My main source of traffic is coming from search engines. besides it I also promote my blog through blog commenting, Guest Posting, Social networking sites, Web 2.0 sites, Paid directories etc. These are some of the best ways to get quality traffic for your website.

Mike30

I like to brand my avatar at forums, and get passive traffic through signature links. And none the less, I get to meet great people all around.

Riviera

for me, it's from search results, social networks, and paid ads like FB, Adwords.
I have traffic from email advertising also.

flipyourwebsite

I'm going to have to try that for the company I work for. So far we've been using Facebook ads, which have generated decent traffic, but it hasn't resulted in any good leads or sales.

Mike30

Mike30
I think any continuous paid per sale is quite expensive at the long term. If your company has long term goals, I would suggest to work on the brand. And find ways for clients to talk about the brand positively. It will lead to sales as 2+2 = 4. Don't need complicated math to solve that.

Rob Whisonant

For me, it's email marketing hands down. Paid traffic to build my email lists. That's my one two punch. :)

Tabassum

I thought to start a nice thread.
Everyone will explain here one tactic he's using for driving traffic to his website.
So mine is through influencers:
I write high quality posts which reviewed a few times by proof readers,
Then find similar viral posts on Buzzsumo, find the email dresses of the the people who shared that content, and send them a nice message telling them that my article can be valuable to their followers:)
It's working like magic.
I like writing and blogging which are good source of traffic.
Sharing information over high authoritative sites offer great audience derive.

Gh0st4unt3r

I have previously used paid traffic but thats only short term, I much prefer to get involved with sites that are similar to mine, gain good relationships and good backlinks which with the trust and knowledge you give out holds more power than quick links or random visitor from paid ads as you gain trust and show your knowledge that people would love to see.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.