What niches will spend more into web design services?

Dopani

I want to start a new niche site but I'd like to know what industries or niche spend more on website design like others?

Jeff

Established companies/businesses are willing to spend more obviously
Online magazines planning on a relaunch
Bloggers

Other things to consider: educational institutions and government sites-think excess budget and people there are usually unaware about technical stuff.

jamesdev

I want to start a new niche site but I'd like to know what industries or niche spend more on website design like others?
Below points, you should consider for web design services.

Check out what other designers are doing, how their getting their clients in that niche, and why they put their focus on that.
Write down and explore what you really love to do. Your niche does not need to be a replica of another designer’s practices. It can be a niche and workflow all of your own.Check out job boards, talk with others, and find out what kind of jobs most clients are needing/wanting.

kim16

I used to be a part time worker at a certain advertising company whose prime works evolved on creating web services. This type of business relies heavily on graphic and website designing.

hynds

I see that some of my friends do graphic design for advertising agencies such as draw "story board" or design "Info-graphics CV" for students. I don't know much about this niches so I just mention 2 above for you. Hope this helps.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.