Finding affiliates to work with you?

Marc van Leeuwen

Premium Member
Where would be the best place to start finding affiliates as a merchant? I am looking at networks that offering good products with high commissions.
If I don't have a good product then this should be too difficult? affiliates will be a great way to earn by getting % money from referrals? any comments?

Rob Whisonant

Sounds like you are in a catch 22... In order to attract good affiliates you need to have a track record of good sales conversions and low refunds. You are going to have to sell the product yourself and build a good sales history. Sometimes you just need to spend money to make money.

Now as far as getting referral commissions.... You are going to have to reach a market of sellers. Personally I would stay away from the MMO niche as many of your prospective referrals for some reason will take out your affiliate code before joining as an affiliate. Why? I have no idea, they just seem to think that no one should make money off of them.

Older threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.