Where to buy PBN services for my site?

Marc van Leeuwen

Premium Member
I would to increase links via pbn services but I don't know where is offering quality pbn that will help to increase rankings for my keywords? did you buy a PBN service? can you suggest some advice?

WillGraham

It's not a sevice. PBN - private blog network is a blog/website network created to control your backlinks to increase your main site rank

Ryan_132

As Will said PBN's are not a service you buy. In order to create your own PBN network, you need to start by buying an expired domain. PBN's can work great because you’re leveraging the authority of a website that is aged and trusted.

If you are asking for a good place to buy expired domains Flippa is a good place to start.

Also make sure to carefully audit the website before you buy it. A lot of the domains will not even be worth buying.

Marc van Leeuwen

Premium Member
It's not a sevice. PBN - private blog network is a blog/website network created to control your backlinks to increase your main site rank
As Will said PBN's are not a service you buy. In order to create your own PBN network, you need to start by buying an expired domain. PBN's can work great because you’re leveraging the authority of a website that is aged and trusted.

If you are asking for a good place to buy expired domains Flippa is a good place to start.

Also make sure to carefully audit the website before you buy it. A lot of the domains will not even be worth buying.
Why more people are offering PBN links or articles on their PBNs to increase keyword rankings? that's not a service?

olaryeankarh

Well you've got to be careful on your pursuit for PBNs. I know it could be tasking to create one but you you'd still find genuine PBN creators on SEOClerks. I've used a seller's service there once and it was pretty good. Took a while tio decide who to buy from though.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.