What is the Most Important Factor to Be Successful in any Business?

harrygreen90

I could not tell you a specific business because I would like to know what is the Most Important Factor to Be Successful in any Business? Is there any factors that work for all kind of businesses?

Rob Whisonant

Yes there is. It's called desire. If you can take that to a burning desire, better yet.

Jetheat

I would say it's the mindset you enter the business with.

vishwa

To get successful in any business, you have to drive quality products and excellent customer support. Quality is very important in getting successful in any business.

Unknown

You can't pinpoint to one single factor. There are many important ones if you truly want to succeed in any business. I agree with Rob that desire is definitely one of them. Besides that, I believe passion and work ethic is crucial, not only in business but for EVERY job.

When you initially begin any business, you will need desire, passion and work ethic to start it up. If you aren't passionate about what you do in the first place then there's no point in even beginning. You will have to invest a lot of time and effort into your startup. Work ethic will also be one of the factors that will make you stand out from the rest - if you are a hard worker, people will notice sooner or later and the results will show.

And another one that I've just remembered is determination. The business world can be very tough and cruel. You will often fail but you have to be determined to get back up and to not give up. It will be the determination that will keep you going to reach your business goals.

michaelandy

If you want to be successful in any type of business then you should only need a proper mindset and right business idea. Because it defines your mission and vision of your business to create customers and as we know every business only need customers.

usmanshani2

The most important thing I have learned in my years in business is the importance of integrity.

Call it old school, but in my experience, to succeed in business you need to keep your word when you give it. This is especially important when your business depends on word-of-mouth endorsements because repeat customers can make or break your business.

ChristianH

I think all of these things are important, but if i have say one myself, it would be: Not to give up!!!

I have seen many people given up, because it was not as easy as they though.

And many other things you can learn with time.

Nox

I think consistency and perseverance go a long way in determining the success of a business. When you are consistent you are reliable to your customers. Consistency also means you become better at what you do and over time, become more efficient in what you do. When you own your own business all the problems that arise face you directly. You have push through the struggle, work through solutions and consistently keep your finger on the pulse of your business to know what's going on. Some days are easier than others when you're a business owner, but you have to persevere in order to ensure that you are reliable in the eyes of your customers. Customer satisfaction is king!

reCharge

The following lines I already published on another forum with a certain amount of success but I think they are matching pretty good in this Thread as well:
Some terms at first:
Whitehat: People who like to archive success on the net the legal and clean way.
Blackhat: People who like to archive success on the net the not so legal and more dirtier way.

Let me put it this way, they are 4 kinds of groups who a trying to earn cash on the internet, I call them, the 4 paths of "success".
1. You are Google, Facebook or any other established page and get billions of dollars by suppressing millions smaller businesses.
2. You are Blackhat and get thousand of dollars buy cheating on group 1 while giving internet user some amount of freedom.
3. You are Whitehat and spend million dollars of loans, seed funding and other investment capital to get into the group 1. After 1-3 years all funds are wasted and you move back to your parents and working in their basement.
4. You are Whitehat and spend thousand dollars of your own savings, loans by friends and parents to get into the group 1. After 6-12 months all funds are wasted and you move back to (or stay with) your parents and working in their basement.

So ... the options to survive in this internet shit are very thin these days.

leeannhargrave

You must find a niche that is your passion. It must be something that you can not keep your hands off of, something that working on is a pleasure for you, and it must be a quality product or service that serves a need of the public. Any old niche won't do. It must be researched, and have a large keyword following.

cmarkcsco

Guts.
You need to have a whole lot of guts and confidence in yourself.

In business, it's always a gamble. You never know if your brand would take off or if it would plummet down.

You need to have faith in your brand and do whatever it takes to make your enterprise succeed. :ertery:

Honeymeds

A successful business is unpredictable because in every investment there is always risk involved. I do agree with you guys to find your own niche, things that you are really good, guts, confidence etc. I will just have to add is to learn to control your emotion. Passion is a great factor in every success but be mindful of the fact that business is a number game of chances and careful planning and risk management is the key factor on how you manipulate the market to patronize your services or products.

Blank628

For me, the most important factor to be successful in any business either online or not is you must have confidence in oneself. If you don't have it, halfway for sure that you will give up if your business doesn't go well. Confidence in oneself helps you to be more determine to be successful and even though it's hard to start, you can believe that someday you'll be known in the business you started.

BelindaMT

In my own opinion the most important factor to be successful in any business is the willingness to do so. The desire to make it successful no matter what. By not giving up easily when the business is down. Be business minded and have passion to your venture.

lovefoxycharms

Are you still deciding on what kind of business you want to put forth? In order to succeed in a business, you need to know about the importance of integrity. You need to keep your word when you give it. In this way, you have big chances to have repeat customers and this is essential if you are still starting the business.

vicsylicious

Hello there. In my opinion the best thing you can do to ensure your success in a business is to stay connected. I believe we must be flexible as well because flexibility is a competitive advantage in business, particularly if you own a small business and wear multiple hats. With the internet and technology today there are millions of areas for resource on how to be successful in business. You can also consider joining a network group of all small business owners in your community like what I do.

RajSS

There are a few factors which can apply universally to any kind of business, small or big, domestic or international.

Below are the factors:-
1) Maintain Standard: Whatever business you are doing, you should maintain a proper standard, by appointing user friendly workers and staff members and providing better services to the customer.
2) Quality: Every business produces some goods to sell. So, one should not make cheap quality products, to fool the customers and earn profit.
3) Customer satisfaction: After selling any products, the business is not finished there. You should also provide good after sales services to the customers. Like servicing of electronic products, solving technical issues, refund and replacement, etc.

These 3 main points will help any business to create a goodwill in the market.

jayveeramos07

I think the first step is Passion. Have that passion power. As I can see, you already acquire it just by seeking advice on how to be successful. There are many ways, but trust your way too. Trust your potential.

Second is with your goal and plan. Set your objectives. Don't just think about what will happen today, next week, next month. Have yourself a short term and long term goal. Not everyday we are on top. Sometimes we experience shortcomings and our Passion, Goal and Plan will be our greatest help to reach the top again.

You should also consider Creative Marketing. Yes, try the traditional and usual way, but explore yourself to something creative. Use Social Networking Sites to promote what you do and offer. As much as possible, be unique. Try your own way. It may work.... more! As I observed, some business styles includes a little bit of humor. Advertising with humor, making your consumer smile. Maybe you can try that.

Lastly, practice yourself to be consistent. Quality Assurance will play a big role in your business. Hiring right people, selecting right products and offering right services. Always refresh yourself of the past--the effort and attitude you have while you are still starting. And be humble to your consumers and workers. Humility can drive you to a long journey! Goodluck! You can do it.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.