Webmaster Sun Login
Not a member yet? Sign up

What is the Most Important Factor to Be Successful in any Business?

• HOME
  • FORUMS
  • BLOGS
  • MARKETPLACE
  • ADVERTISING
  • SPECIAL OFFERS
  • WEB HOSTING
  • QUICK MENU
  • REGISTER HERE - Join us for FREE
    Stick this thread
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 22/0
    Given: 281/0
    Thanks

What is the Most Important Factor to Be Successful in any Business?

I could not tell you a specific business because I would like to know what is the Most Important Factor to Be Successful in any Business? Is there any factors that work for all kind of businesses?

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 317/0
    Given: 24/0
    Thanks

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 2/0
    Given: 1/0
    Thanks
    I would say it's the mindset you enter the business with.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 173/3
    Given: 96/1
    Thanks
    To get successful in any business, you have to drive quality products and excellent customer support. Quality is very important in getting successful in any business.
    Internet Marketing Blog:- www.imbloggingtips.com

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 44/1
    Given: 38/0
    Thanks
    You can't pinpoint to one single factor. There are many important ones if you truly want to succeed in any business. I agree with Rob that desire is definitely one of them. Besides that, I believe passion and work ethic is crucial, not only in business but for EVERY job.

When you initially begin any business, you will need desire, passion and work ethic to start it up. If you aren't passionate about what you do in the first place then there's no point in even beginning. You will have to invest a lot of time and effort into your startup. Work ethic will also be one of the factors that will make you stand out from the rest - if you are a hard worker, people will notice sooner or later and the results will show.

And another one that I've just remembered is determination. The business world can be very tough and cruel. You will often fail but you have to be determined to get back up and to not give up. It will be the determination that will keep you going to reach your business goals.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 3/0
    Given: 0/0
    Thanks
    If you want to be successful in any type of business then you should only need a proper mindset and right business idea. Because it defines your mission and vision of your business to create customers and as we know every business only need customers.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Thanks
    The most important thing I have learned in my years in business is the importance of integrity.

Call it old school, but in my experience, to succeed in business you need to keep your word when you give it. This is especially important when your business depends on word-of-mouth endorsements because repeat customers can make or break your business.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    I think all of these things are important, but if i have say one myself, it would be: Not to give up!!!

I have seen many people given up, because it was not as easy as they though.

And many other things you can learn with time.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1/0
    Given: 2/0
    Thanks
    I think consistency and perseverance go a long way in determining the success of a business. When you are consistent you are reliable to your customers. Consistency also means you become better at what you do and over time, become more efficient in what you do. When you own your own business all the problems that arise face you directly. You have push through the struggle, work through solutions and consistently keep your finger on the pulse of your business to know what's going on. Some days are easier than others when you're a business owner, but you have to persevere in order to ensure that you are reliable in the eyes of your customers. Customer satisfaction is king!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 21/0
    Given: 3/0
    Thanks
    The following lines I already published on another forum with a certain amount of success but I think they are matching pretty good in this Thread as well:
    Some terms at first:
    Whitehat: People who like to archive success on the net the legal and clean way.
    Blackhat: People who like to archive success on the net the not so legal and more dirtier way.

Let me put it this way, they are 4 kinds of groups who a trying to earn cash on the internet, I call them, the 4 paths of "success".
    1. You are Google, Facebook or any other established page and get billions of dollars by suppressing millions smaller businesses.
    2. You are Blackhat and get thousand of dollars buy cheating on group 1 while giving internet user some amount of freedom.
    3. You are Whitehat and spend million dollars of loans, seed funding and other investment capital to get into the group 1. After 1-3 years all funds are wasted and you move back to your parents and working in their basement.
    4. You are Whitehat and spend thousand dollars of your own savings, loans by friends and parents to get into the group 1. After 6-12 months all funds are wasted and you move back to (or stay with) your parents and working in their basement.

So ... the options to survive in this internet shit are very thin these days.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    You must find a niche that is your passion. It must be something that you can not keep your hands off of, something that working on is a pleasure for you, and it must be a quality product or service that serves a need of the public. Any old niche won't do. It must be researched, and have a large keyword following.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    Guts.
    You need to have a whole lot of guts and confidence in yourself.

In business, it's always a gamble. You never know if your brand would take off or if it would plummet down.

You need to have faith in your brand and do whatever it takes to make your enterprise succeed.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    A successful business is unpredictable because in every investment there is always risk involved. I do agree with you guys to find your own niche, things that you are really good, guts, confidence etc. I will just have to add is to learn to control your emotion. Passion is a great factor in every success but be mindful of the fact that business is a number game of chances and careful planning and risk management is the key factor on how you manipulate the market to patronize your services or products.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    For me, the most important factor to be successful in any business either online or not is you must have confidence in oneself. If you don't have it, halfway for sure that you will give up if your business doesn't go well. Confidence in oneself helps you to be more determine to be successful and even though it's hard to start, you can believe that someday you'll be known in the business you started.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    In my own opinion the most important factor to be successful in any business is the willingness to do so. The desire to make it successful no matter what. By not giving up easily when the business is down. Be business minded and have passion to your venture.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    Are you still deciding on what kind of business you want to put forth? In order to succeed in a business, you need to know about the importance of integrity. You need to keep your word when you give it. In this way, you have big chances to have repeat customers and this is essential if you are still starting the business.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Given: 2/1
    Thanks
    Hello there. In my opinion the best thing you can do to ensure your success in a business is to stay connected. I believe we must be flexible as well because flexibility is a competitive advantage in business, particularly if you own a small business and wear multiple hats. With the internet and technology today there are millions of areas for resource on how to be successful in business. You can also consider joining a network group of all small business owners in your community like what I do.

Newer Threads

1. Marc van Leeuwen
    Marc van Leeuwen
    Replies: 0 | Views: 234
    Last post by Marc van Leeuwen, 05-18-2017, 04:46 AM
  2. HostXNow
    Marc van Leeuwen
    Replies: 5 | Views: 707
    Last post by Marc van Leeuwen, 05-19-2017, 02:03 AM
  3. godmadeus
    ron13315
    Replies: 5 | Views: 306