OFFER Leogram affiliate program - get 20% of each payment of the customer you refer!

LEOGRAM

Hello!

We are pleased to present to you the affiliate program of Leogram – service for automatic promotion in Instagram. We are ready to pay 20% of each payment of the customer you refer!

What does Leogram do?
Leogram attracts real followers who remain forever and continue to be active with respect to the promoted account (they make likes, commentaries, etc.). The target audience of Leogram is literally anyone: from ordinary people to business. Therefore, you can post your ad anywhere, the subject of your blog or website can be any.

What do you need to start earning?
In order to become an affiliate, sign up in the affiliate system (https://partners.leogram.com), get your referral link (download the appropriate banner, if necessary), and place the ad on your site, blog, social network, etc.

Summarizing:
– We pay 20% of each payment of the customer you refer;
– The minimum withdrawal amount is $10;
– Withdraw funds to your PayPal every week;
– Any audience is suitable;

If you have any questions, write to [email protected]

Best regards,
Leogram team.

logo_medium_default.png

Marc van Leeuwen

Premium Member
I don't understand this program

what will i get for this plan on your site?

30 days
$9.9
+5 days free
How can i earn from your program?

Do I need an Instagram account to promote your program on it?

LEOGRAM

LEOGRAM
This plan is Leogram subscription plan. Thats not for those who want to earn on Leogram, thats for common users who want to promote their Instagram account. Leogram is an Instagram promotion service.

So If you want to earn with us, register in the affiliate program (https://partners.leogram.com) and start bringing us new customers. You will get 20% for each payment of customers you bring. They pay us for the subscription plan, we pay you 20% of that amount.

Best regards,
Leogram team.

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.