Is Facebook page reach is dying?

harrygreen90

Are you owning a Facbeook fan page? if you have a fan page with 5K fans, how many reaches will you get for each post you made on your page? I notice that the page reach is is decreasing day by day! What are the solutions for it. Or Facebook is restricting this? I read some strategies to boost facebook page reach on a blog but they didn't work for me. I would like to hear your strategies which help others too

vishwa

Are you owning a Facbeook fan page? if you have a fan page with 5K fans, how many reaches will you get for each post you made on your page? I notice that the page reach is is decreasing day by day! What are the solutions for it. Or Facebook is restricting this? I read some strategies to boost facebook page reach on a blog but they didn't work for me. I would like to hear your strategies which help others too
It also happened to me. The best thing to increase the reach is to share quality content and share it more frequently. If possible do some giveaways on your Facebook page. This will definitely help you to increase your reach.

ryanatkins

Make use of Fb Notes, video sharing, video carousals & share on the time's you get most reach (analyzing prev. stats) Keep engaging on regular basis for better results.

Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views