How to increase DA and PA of Website?

garakelim

Hello Everyone,

My name is Elim and I am new to this forum. I need some help regarding my website domain authority and page authority issue. In January the DA of the website was 13/100 and PA was 26/100. I have followed the guideline to increase this but now the ranking is reducing day by day. Current DA of my website is 9/100 and PA is 1/100. My website is eyecatchers. co . Can anyone explain how can I increase the Domain Authority and Page authority of my website.

Thanks in Advance.

SEOPub

First, I wouldn't worry about DA or PA. They have no actual value when it comes to generating traffic. Search engines do not use them. They are just made up numbers based on data in Moz's link database. They won't improve your traffic.

Second, they are based on links. Get better links pointing to your pages and you will likely see them increase.

jyy

One strategy is to find blogs which have a high DA and PA and do guest posting on them. Note, it's easy to find out the metric because several free online tools are available. Also, sometimes these blogs will advertise for guest posters on major webmaster realted forums.

Nonetheless, though, there is a good chance you will have to pay. The rates could possibly run in the hundreds of dollars. However, I think some reasonable situations could exist where the fee is under 100 USD.

JimmyJohnson240

Are you using services like PBN, link submitter? they will give you an initial boost but later causes a decrease in rankings! analyze the quality of your backlinks to!

Kristofer4

the best way is to increase your website DA naturally you should market your website and do backlinks for it. It's better if you can share your website onto various social media website. In this way people go to know about your websites and will increase DA/PA of your website. All the best!

JanviArora

DA & PA both are moz SEO metrics. If you want to improve your website DA & PA, first you have to optimize your website technical SEO issues and need to generate quality backlinks. I have mentioned onpage as well as off page factors which will help you to improve your website's DA, PA.

Onpage Optimization -

Quality with User Readable Content
Keyword Rich Content. Avoid Keyword Stuffing
Meta Tags Optimization
Internal Linking
Technical Errors (404, 302, 500)
Remove duplication (meta & content)
Proper Navigation (Breadcrumbs & Menu)

Off-Page Optimization -

Contextual Links
Guest Posting
Broken Links Building
Editorial Links
Link Roundups
Discussion in Communities
Social Signal Generation

vishwa

As SEOPub have said that DA and PA have nothing to do with your search engine rankings. It is a metrics by MOZ to calculate a site's SEO score. I have seen many sites that have poor DA and PA but they perform well in SERP. Even My blog does not have good DA but rank well in SERP. So, don't focus on it. Just make your website more user friendly.

hrishivardhan

I ABSOLUTELY AGREE WITH YOU..!

Since da pa are not the metrix provided by the google. they are the third party matrix. so Just don`t care for them and try to make site user friendly and make proper and unique content which attacks people. and you will surely rank good in it.

chiru77

To improve your domain authority you need to have some backlinks from the websites which have higher domain & page authority. Try to get links from edu & government websites. Internal linking is also a very good factor to improve domain authority.

DarioPV

I wouldn't completely disregard the value of DA and PA. While it is true that those metrics are just an approximation from MOZ, increasing/decreasing value can give a clue if you are moving in the right direction if you are trying to increase the authority of your website.

As many others suggested, the best way to increase your authority is tough backlinks from other sites. I would suggest you to first try and reach out to reputable sites in your niche that have medium authority. After you succed to get your content publsihed there you it will be easier to move up the ladder and aim for stronger sites.

olaryeankarh

While DA and PA are not meant to be relied upon; in fact, it shouldn't matter to you as a serious blogger/site owner. What you should focus on is offering something of good value. Do this, repeat and repeat until you can feel people's reactions on your website that they accept what you are offering.
Also, if you really want to bump your DA and PA statistics, you want to start investing in quality links to your site.
As far as I know, having high quality backlinks (such as links from sites with tons of great backlinks) would help boost anything concerning Moz metrics and all.

JoeMilford

I personally do not worry at all about DA and PA. I worry about the quality of my posts and the quality of my blog's appearance and functionality in general. Focus more on using social media and networking with other sites and blogs which are in your target market and theme other than worrying about this issue. Just my opinion here.

jyy

jyy
It's always quite possible to get a lot of traffic without high search engine rankings and/or high DA. That's another reason not to care about the metric and it also goes to show that really, in the end, it's all about traffic. That's what is what you want. That's what's going to get you sales, leads, and attention.

edwardkenway

There are lots of method exist to increase DA and PA of website, such as:

- It should be relevant name with website, Suppose your website is about health related but its name relevant to games then its impact won't be good.
- You can make high quality content for your website, So that google can crawling your website.
- Social media can be another platform of increasing DA and PA of a website.
- You can make your website cell phone friendly. On these days most of the people use mobile phone thats why it could be effective for a website
- Increase website speed, slow website get less DA and PA and so forth.

These are some methods to increase DA and PA of website.

jennypitula

For increasing DA, PA of our website we have to follow the following rules:
1. Publish quality and fresh content
2. Do On - Page Optimization in a right manner
3. Do internal linking properly, it is helpful for navigation for search engine bots and users.
4. Build only quality links for your websites, avoid spamy linking and do not do link building on less authoritative sites.
5. Disavow poor links these are harmful for your website.

SEOPub

There are lots of method exist to increase DA and PA of website, such as:

- It should be relevant name with website, Suppose your website is about health related but its name relevant to games then its impact won't be good.
- You can make high quality content for your website, So that google can crawling your website.
- Social media can be another platform of increasing DA and PA of a website.
- You can make your website cell phone friendly. On these days most of the people use mobile phone thats why it could be effective for a website
- Increase website speed, slow website get less DA and PA and so forth.

These are some methods to increase DA and PA of website.
None of that has a thing to do with how Moz calculates DA or PA.

For increasing DA, PA of our website we have to follow the following rules:
1. Publish quality and fresh content
2. Do On - Page Optimization in a right manner
3. Do internal linking properly, it is helpful for navigation for search engine bots and users.
4. Build only quality links for your websites, avoid spamy linking and do not do link building on less authoritative sites.
5. Disavow poor links these are harmful for your website.
Links are the only thing that matter for DA and PA, and even then it only matters if Moz actually finds the links, which is unlikely in most cases.

lovely

Create do follow back-links on High DA sites. I am also creating good links for my 4 months old website and now DA is 29 and PA is 39.

Older threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.