Internet Marketing in GERMANY? / (german customers)?

Molzer

hello, i want to do some research before i start a new project. my first language is german. my idea is first to do online marketing in german language, and then if it should work market the same products in english. For that i will need someone whos first language is english. What do you think is it more difficult for example to sell ebooks about health, training, personal development to a german audience?? i have the impression that german people are somehow not open for it, and want anyway everythink for free. What do you think, what are your experiences with different volks thank english speaking people? thanks

Marc van Leeuwen

Premium Member
hello, i want to do some research before i start a new project. my first language is german. my idea is first to do online marketing in german language, and then if it should work market the same products in english.
Yes you can but it depends on what you are offering, it can be suitable to german but not for other countries.

For that i will need someone whos first language is english. What do you think is it more difficult for example to sell ebooks about health, training, personal development to a german audience??
You need to analyze the marketing first to know if there are many competitors there, of course these fields you listed above are quite competitive niches.

i have the impression that german people are somehow not open for it, and want anyway everythink for free. What do you think, what are your experiences with different volks thank english speaking people? thanks
It is a good idea, free offers always attract people to try and using your services before they purchase them.

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.