WordPress Plugins/Themes Affiliate Setup?

Umar Bajwa

Hi,

Is there anyone who is doing affiliate marketing on WordPress Plugins or Themes ? I would like to know about the platform used and the percentage of commission because these items are fairly cheap.

Thanks

vishwa

I am promoting WordPress themes and plugins from different providers like Mythemeshop, Themeforest, Genesis etc. The commission is pretty good. You will get 35% to 65% commission on per sale.

harrygreen90

Hi,

Is there anyone who is doing affiliate marketing on WordPress Plugins or Themes ? I would like to know about the platform used and the percentage of commission because these items are fairly cheap.

Thanks
You can do this by using Worpress and using a redirection plugin to redirect your link to affiliate link.
The commission is as vishwa said, from 35% to 65% for per sale or higher than that if your provider can offer you with the best commissions.
I would not care high commissions, the important thing is you need to choose which product is good for users and they like to buy them. Selling more the more money (commissions) you will get.

Older threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.