Should I use Fiver SEO?

premiumproxies

I see peoples who got 1000's of top reviews of seo backlinking and etc. and saying they will help me to rank number one, are they using blackhat or whitehat? how much trusted are these on Fiver? Is it safe? :crazy:

Share your opinion

SEOPub

The SEO gigs on there are total junk. Ignore the reviews. Many are fake. Many are just reviewing that the work was done. The review system doesn't let you come back 90 days later when your site has tanked and is penalized and tell people how things really worked out.

If you like using spam and have a plan for it, then Fiverr is a good place to find it. Can be okay for churn and burn projects.

Wouldn't let any of those Fiverr morons touch anything I care about.

Rob Whisonant

Just use your brain. Reverse the shoes. Would you rank someones site on the first page of Google for $5? Or would you use your knowledge and skill to make millions by ranking ton of your own sites on the first page of Google?

If someone could rank your site on the first page of Google for a high traffic search term, they are NOT going to just charge $5. It makes ZERO sense.

premiumproxies

premiumproxies
Yeap sir, I agree with your logic. But I don't know why peoples are use their fake service? Some of them have great reviews..I mean seriously!! How they did that?? Are peoples lost their mind? Like you said ZERO sense. :D

Website Design Ltd

If I had to use an analogy, it would be the same as somebody posting on Craigslist that they will come to your house and cook michelin star meals exclusively for you, for $5, until the end of time. As with most things posted on the internet, if it sounds too good to be true, it's usually some creepy college kid trying to swindle money out of suckers.

SEO is a long term process, and isn't something that can be 'fixed' for 5 bucks. Anybody claiming categorically that they can achieve first page rankings for your site doesn't understand the concept well enough to be able to do anything effective anyway. Steer clear.

premiumproxies

It's because Fiverr implemented a very badly designed review process. The seller pushes the buyer for a quick review before they realize they have been taken. Once the review is left, the reviewer can't edit or delete it.

If you notice, all the reviews are from newbies. They don't know how to spot they are being scammed yet.

Scammers are attracted to Fiverr because they do not have safeguards in place to protect buyers.
Absolutely sir, After read your comment I noticed that most of them are newbie or they don't have any idea about SEO :D
Thank you sir.. If you are not here I could be one of the fool peoples :)

The SEO gigs on there are total junk. Ignore the reviews. Many are fake. Many are just reviewing that the work was done. The review system doesn't let you come back 90 days later when your site has tanked and is penalized and tell people how things really worked out.

If you like using spam and have a plan for it, then Fiverr is a good place to find it. Can be okay for churn and burn projects.

Wouldn't let any of those Fiverr morons touch anything I care about.
Thank you so much.. I tried it and the result as you said :ertery:

Last edited by a moderator:

LeatherCrafting

I have purchased a SEO report before for my forum and I tell you what the report wasn't half that bad, gave me some pointers that I had totally forgot about, the reason i'm saying this is because not all fiverr gigs are bad.

But i'm staying away from backlinks and all that stuff don't wanna risk my forum from spammers and bad backlinks.

berto

As you noticed their service cost only cheap and for this they will link your website for those tons of low quality sites in a couple of minutes. Fast and also fast in de-indexing as well as decreased in rankings.

Mindsnoop

Most of the Gigs on Fiver wont give you any good results. Google is good at detecting patterns and can easily find out and penalize these kind of activities. Having said that, if you do your research and are lucky enough, you could find a few good ones which maybe you can use on your second tier.

Antonio94

Hmm, I know Fiverr is a free freelancer site and that's also exactly why I generally don't trust in Fiverr. I mean there's no evidence to guarantee the quality from Fiverr. I don't think all Fiverr freelancer are bad, it's just I'm quite skeptical about their cheap price hiring. I believe price can reflect a part of quality, like have you ever seen a Lamborghini or Ducatti sold for 1000$? Honestly I haven't.
Of course, there are exception, there may be some hidden gem among Fiverr freelancers but are you willing to take the risk?

berto

Saying they will help me to rank number one, how much trusted are these on Fiver? Is it safe? :crazy:
First, there is no such way to guarantee you to rank your site in no. 1 Fiverr offer cheap services so obviously they will return low quality of work.

TheAuthor

I see peoples who got 1000's of top reviews of seo backlinking and etc. and saying they will help me to rank number one, are they using blackhat or whitehat? how much trusted are these on Fiver? Is it safe? :crazy:

Share your opinion
I agree with SEOpub, your chances of getting fake results are almost guarantee. And Google will not easily be fooled. Rather use tools like "Drop My Link" to research sites relevant to your target and build your back links manually. Gather as many https enabled protocol sites. In my opinion the https protocol seems to be of higher value when it comes to back links. If I'm mistaken, I'm sure this awsome audience will rectify me...

spartan14

Think a little if that gigs was working so good then means majority of people will rank theyr sites ,these gigs dont work .I dont say that are all bad but in general you shoud not try fivver for your seo purpose .Google its smart it want to build them naturaly

Jacob.k

the gigs can find their use... but they are not for direct money site gain... you would need to use them to charge your tiered links... anyways dont buy them until you know what exactly to do with them.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.