Google sandbox is real?

chiru77

The Google Sandbox is an alleged filter placed on new websites. Google has introduced Sandbox concept in 2004 for spammy websites who are purchasing numerous linking and achieving good ranking for their keywords from the date of launch. Google does not consider these as natural links. So Sandbox concept is real. If your website is in sandbox then this site does not receive good rankings for its most important keywords and keyword phrases.

While your site is in the Sandbox, it’s an important time to continue to add fresh keyword rich content and new incoming links to your site. Adding incoming links will ensure that they also avoid any possible new link dampening filter that might be in effect. They would be well aged and ready to pass along their full value of PageRank and link popularity as the site rises from the depths of the Sandbox.

But I can not understand your last question regarding AdWords. Please let me clear.
If I promote my website through AdSense ads then is it possible to avoid this situation OR to defeat the sandbox quickly?
This is my question about AdSense.

WebzSuite

Yes it is real.

Why would AdSense had any impact on the sandbox ???

I think that you are asking about AdWords.

Advertising through AdWords is not spam method and doesn't create you any links. You won't get punished/rewarded for using AdWords.

Sandbox is for organic results.

olaryeankarh

My friend, sandbox is real!
And as you probably know by now, it is meant for websites that are new and don't have a focus yet (at least to Google. lol) as well as websites that may have involved in questionable link building methods.
Sites that get trapped in sandbox are not likely to rank anytime soon. Google at that point is watching every bit of thing the website is doing as this helps them to correctly place the site where it belongs. I think I have explained in lay man's terms here,

SEOPub

The sandbox is not real. It's just an excuse people use for why they are not ranking.

Unknown

As far as I'm aware, Google Sandbox isn't real... well, I won't believe it until there's some hardcore proof or Google confirming it. It's all a big theory and I think that many people like to use it as an excuse for their newer page ''Oh, damn, my website is stuck in Google Sandbox. Dammit.'' That sort of thing.

Any website that describes what Google Sandbox is supposed to be, they always say ''allegedly'' or ''supposedly'' ''it's a theory'' - why do you think that is? Because there's no actual proof. I mean, people always choose whatever they want to believe in anyway. And using AdSense for promotion doesn't correlate to Google Sandbox ;)

Why do you think that your website might be placed there though?

berto

Google sandbox was only created by the webmasters and site owners that are experiencing penalization in search results.

Aryan

If someone always play safe, there is no sandbox. But in reality, the question is yes. What will be the situation, when your new website's pages are on top with high traffic search terms, and then suddenly these pages will disappear from search results. You test it again by changing on-page, removed all back links from disavow tool but you are not able to see any improvement these specific search term. But on other keywords, your website pages appear frequently. What do you say about this situation?

petesede

There is no sandbox, what there are is a list of websites that have been punished for cheating. It does not affect new websites, they just don´t rank well because they are still developing backlinks and content.

This has been tested a few times... The one I remember was something about Nuns hunting alligators in Alaska. It was an easy test, a guy created a new website, created a few articles about nuns hunting alligators in Alaska, and it took almost no time and no backlinks before he was #1 for those search terms.

SEO gurus are the ban of the internet. They pay you, they cheat, you get punished, and then they make excuses about sandboxes etc and just walk away with your money.

kyraana

Yes, Google SandBox is Real.
It is an imaginary part of Google. It is stored all new and undeveloped websites for certain time. In this time develop the website.

Monga

It a myth. It does not exist. Google's Gary Illyes replied on Twitter and saying there is no Google Sandbox.

riya

The Google Sandbox is very similar to a new website being placed on probation, and kept lower than expected in searches, prior to being given full value for its incoming links and content

amirah

I think google sandbox exists and if you are in sandbox, you might have undergone poor SEO techniques. To recover from it, check your site for penalties, clean up old black hat remnants, disavow harmful links, purge duplicate content and provide valuable and useful content.

pavanear

Yes, it is really where Google sandbox is an imaginary area for new and fewer content websites.It will be out when we reach some standards by SEO techniques.This sandbox is only for seo not for SEM

harrygreen90

Is it possible to defeat it if I use AdWords to get traffic?
If your site is in sandbox then even you use Google adwords, it will not affect to organic traffic of your site.
Google adwords only helps your site increase traffic as it is a source of paid traffic.

Yes it is real.

Why would AdSense had any impact on the sandbox ???
I agree with WebzSuite and one of my website was in Sandbox in the past but it is restored after changes from Google algorithms.

SEOBeechennai

Yes, Goole Sandbox Update is on roll/ air. It is creating the great problem for new websites. We need to wait around 1 - 6 months to overcome the problem.

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views