Is worth spending on google adwords?

godmadeus

i can see my competitors are spending heavily on adwords.... will it bring real visitors to my website and also relevant visitors.

can any only tell me , approximately how much we can spend to get 1000 visitors daily.

if we cant tell approximately....

please tell me if a visitor is simply clicking the adword ad and visiting my website and leaves immediately will it also be taken in to account. how adword handle it

SEOPub

i can see my competitors are spending heavily on adwords.... will it bring real visitors to my website and also relevant visitors.

can any only tell me , approximately how much we can spend to get 1000 visitors daily.

if we cant tell approximately....

please tell me if a visitor is simply clicking the adword ad and visiting my website and leaves immediately will it also be taken in to account. how adword handle it
Yes, AdWords brings real traffic and relevant traffic to a website. Unless you are advertising on totally unrelated keywords.

You get charged if someone clicks an ad. It doesn't matter if they leave your site right away or not.

As far as how much to spend to gt 1000 visitors daily, nobody can really tell you that without knowing a lot more about your site. Different niches are going to cost more than others based on the keywords you are targeting.

Just off the top of my head based on all the other campaigns I am running and managing, I would say probably anywhere from $250 - $1500 per day for that traffic. Could easily be a lot more though. In the auto insurance industry, for example, you are probably looking at $3-5 per click at the low end.

WebzSuite

Yes it does bring a real traffic. You are charged by a click, not by a conversion or other metrics.

You need to remember that depending on the quality score, you can pay up to 400% of the baseline click price.

It will depend from the keywords & quality score.

You can pay $0.10 and you can pay $2.00 for the same, easy keywords.

godmadeus

is it possible to find how much my competitors are charging for per click for a particular keyword.

if there is no conversion and only visiting and leaving, than it is not useful...so if we are already a established website and we can some little more traffic we can use adwords am i right?

godmadeus

is the adwords system is like if a pay and another also pay for same keyword and they will show me and also my competitor in rotation basis or is it like who pay more they will be first and other will be in follow based on their bidding....

please clarify how the system worls

SEOPub

SEOPub
It's a bidding system. It's not quite who has the highest bid that shows up first, but pretty close. They use something called ad ranking which factors in your bid and your quality score. Quality score is determined largely by CTR and the relevance of the ad and the keyword to the landing page.

If you have a high quality score, you can sometimes bid less than your competitor and still show up ahead of them. You don't get to see your competitor's bids or quality score though so it is not as simple as if I bid X I will show up #1.

godmadeus

how can i find my own quality score or any calculation i can make to find approximately find my quality score so i can determine how i will be ranked or how much i have to bid....

is this can be done my myself or i have to get experts help for the whole adwords system implementation i am asking

hulyo

It is effective and it is also a bang for your buck, but you must be rich tho as per click, you could loose your money. I suggest stick to SEO so you'll have a stable high ranked website.

I've heard about this heatmap and searched it on google. What I wanted to know is, is it really effective if you use this? Is there anyone here who's using it that have benefit from it?

TopHatSEO

Google Adwords definitely works. You are targeting the same traffic as you would with Search Engine Optimisation (SEO).

Tip 1: Don't focus on number of visits. Focus on earnings per click.

Start with a small budget. Make sure that your campaigns are bringing in profitable traffic i.e. visitors that spend more on your product / service than it cost for the click. Then scale up.

jyy

Even if you don't make sales it could be useful as a promotion. In that case, you could possibly make sales later as people sign up for your newsletter or perhaps simply comeback to your site (remembering it from some bookmark or just memory).

Google Adwords definitely works. You are targeting the same traffic as you would with Search Engine Optimisation (SEO).

Start with a small budget. Make sure that your campaigns are bringing in profitable traffic i.e. visitors that spend more on your product / service than it cost for the click. Then scale up.
AdWords, despite the quality traffic, can be a disaster for those whose main intent is to immediately make money. In that case, if that's your plan, then you need to do a lot of study on effective pay-per-click methods - and I would also say the same for related stuff like Facebook Ads or BingAds.

godmadeus

i got a good idea from your statement

do i need a expert to setup adwords

Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views