Should I buy GSA search engine ranker?

RufusBrewer

I am new to SEO industry and I am learning it through hours over the most forums and testing and looking into software. So greatly I discovered this SEO discussion forum here and it is very active. Also, I have a couple questions?

Is it worth me purchasing GSA (GSA search engine ranker) or would it be advisable for me to simply keep on building my backlinks in natural way?

I read that some guys are using article spinner software to create content and submitting them to build backlinks. But it is very time consuming and am sure if it's worth taking the risk of using an automated seo software to cheat the game.

Please advice!

JimmyJohnson240

For SEO Activities Don't trust a tool, Google will easily notice the difference between automated linking and natural linking, so focus on building backlinks via natural way!

Reactions: nesir

nesir

nesir
I dont doubt for one second that within a few months tops google will wreck your site if you survive that long. That tool is on google google knows about it , it traces where you go what you search , so first of all theyd know if you showed interest in the tool. Ok so you use a proxy or vpn? Also stuff you got from the a google search they know. Theres are thousands of other people using that tool , you think you wont have coinciding backlinks with a few of them from random places all over the world? Even if you manage to get away by some miracle all it has to do is find one link or user associated, and you would have similar links , visited the site , show the same patterns , you would definitely be up for a penalty.

jennypitula

For me, you have to build backlinks on natural ways. As you should not trust tool as Google easily detects that what is natural link and what not. GSA will build low quality links and this might be the reason behind it to indexing link lately. If you do not know properly how to use GSA and start using it, then your website may face serious trouble.

SEOPub

I am new to SEO industry and I am learning it through hours over the most forums and testing and looking into software. So greatly I discovered this SEO discussion forum here and it is very active. Also, I have a couple questions?

Is it worth me purchasing GSA (GSA search engine ranker) or would it be advisable for me to simply keep on building my backlinks in natural way?

I read that some guys are using article spinner software to create content and submitting them to build backlinks. But it is very time consuming and am sure if it's worth taking the risk of using an automated seo software to cheat the game.

Please advice!
GSA is one of the best spam tools out there. If you have a plan and it involves using spam, then it's great. I wouldn't use it on any site i care about and never, ever on a client's site.

For churn and burn projects it can be useful.

Not something I would recommend for a beginner though.

Aryan

Honestly speaking natural seo can't be beat. If you don't want to get your website penalize, always avoid such tools. Also avoid content spinning from article spinner. Always provide fresh content for gaining trust and ranking.
Now a days, search engine is not just check link popularity it's also care about quality of content, quality of back link, social signals.

etdigital

I don't think so its trustworthy. It may give result initially but may damage your site in long run.

eestiman

It depends on what do you want from your SEO campaign. Overall I would recommend to build backlinks naturally, but if you want fast results you could use GSA.

Jacob.k

With tools like GSA you need to know exactly what you want to do and how. From your question I guess you would probably want to use it on your money site... that means saying goodbye to the site.

GSA is for tier 3 linkbuilding... until you learn whats that and how to do it, don't waste your money buying it.

As I said... you need to know what you're doing for that

shoptechmedia

Building through natural organic way has always been what Google is looking for.. it alarms Google when suddenly you have hundreds of backlinks in an impossible amount of time for human effort to build.. Google has gotten a lot smarter.. 10 years ago, it would have worked, i know, because i did some of it.. but I dont think it work today.. what you do instead is to create good content, be engage in people on social media, and of course organic building of backlinks.. don't worry, you are not alone in this..we are on common ground.

bessieexum

Hi

This will depend upon what do you want from your SEO campaign. I would recommend constructing backlinks but when you'd like fast results that you can use GSA.

TacticalKarma

Hey there, I think you really need to buy it. Since I myself use this service, which allows my company to receive a large income (more income than loss). I am very glad that currently there is an opportunity to earn remotely thanks to such a system. The GSA Search Engine Ranker project is a good project that can help many in the future business, which can be promoted only on their own (if there is such a desire).

Aby

I'd suggest you create backlinks using the natural way. Because an automated way of generating backlinks creates toxic links in huge numbers. So go ahead and create natural backlinks. It'll help you in the long run.
Also, Use SEO tools to only analyze the results of your natural SEO efforts. Don't use them beyond that. If you try to use them beyond that, Google may get suspicious of your actions.

WebmasterPhil

If you have plenty of money to spend, then GSA Search Engine Ranker is worth a consideration. The software itself is not expensive actually but there are certainly additional costs that you'll need to consider, such as Proxies, Captcha Services, Article Spinning, and so forth, so it can be a costly investment overall. It's definitely not a beginner's tool. Yes Google knows all about blackhat, greyhat, whitehat, whatever hat website owners choose to practice. However, contrary to popular belief, unless you do everything through Google, they won't know every single thing you do. They're mainly a search engine, not the NSA or even your ISP.

I've used GSA SER before and their programmers do a dedicated job at updating the software daily, and plus, they've been around for a long time. What others recommend here I would agreed, GSA SER is useful for creating 3rd tier backlinks, but could be useful for 2nd tier backlinks to websites with less competition in the SERPs.

If ever in doubt, then stick with natural backlinking. Google and Bing will always change their algorithms, so what works today, might not work tomorrow. I would focus more on social media traffic instead as well as some old-school methods like public releases and blog commenting for bringing in traffic.

kikdirty

If you want some advice I strongly advise you, it could only serve you to boycott the authority of the site but even if you reach a high level you will not get any traffic because google in a short time will penalize the site, most of the links that are created through these tools are on dead sites where the pages have no traffic and contain hundreds of links inside and this is very harmful as they are toxic backlinks.

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Aby
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies