200 likes on Facebook?

christax

How much does it cost to have 200 likes on Facebook? I can buy a service to increase likes for my fan page or using Facbeook ad? which method is cheaper and better?

jyy

I wouldn't buy likes from outside of Facebook because they could be phony. In other words, a lot of people might not really like your stuff, but simply want some money. Note, a better idea is to simply promote your posts on Facebook. In that way, you could possibly get a lot of real likes. Anyway, the cost for promoting posts isn't that much - at least from what I've seen. In that case, your getting a better bargain despite how low the price for bought likes happens to be.

Oh, by the way, another reason you don't' want to buy likes is cause it can interfere with your Facebook page ranking (Edgerank) because bought likes don't cause a lot of engagement.

ryanatkins

Why not run fb ad campaign, if you want to spend on buying followers. It will also increase your brand awareness.

hynds

I would suggest you use some of the ways below to gain fans for free:

- Invite your friends to like the Fanpage
- Share your content into relevant and related groups (hosting/domain groups)
- Share your content on relevant and related Fanpages (hosting/domain fanpages)
- Add a widget about your Fanpage on your website
- Run a mini game with attractive prizes that let people like and share your posts
- Run a give away contest to get more fans and engagements
- Ask for help on other fanpage admins to share the content for you.

If you have budget, try to run FB Ads campaigns by your self first, If you don't know how to do then think about buying from another guys.

Good luck to you,

premiumproxies

You may use bitcoin services. The system is you have to gain like using bitcoins. There are so many sites.
Addmefast, likes planet, 4bc network etc.

Hope It may help :)

Amy Richardson

I think that fake likes it's not a good solution it gives you nothing worth, no target group etc. it will be much better if you will focus on your content and maybe pay adds for the beginning, then you'll be sure that everybody is interested in what are you doing.

sidrawat

Hi

Only 200?

You can make it manually.....By requesting your mates to promote your page. Else if you really want to buy then they must be relevant and useful, not the fake one.
Run a campaign instead of buying useless likes.

Thanks

Website Design Ltd

I'm growing pretty tired of posts from naive individuals looking to use blackhat tactics to achieve dodgy likes/shares/followers/backlinks :thumbdown:

However much you spend on purchasing a followership the amount of integrity that you risk far outweighs the temporary, low-quality, benefits.

Whilst it's all too common for people to buy success, and is, in some respects, one of the only ways to get your content seen nowadays (which is deeply saddening), I don't see that as an excuse. You risk the integrity of your organisation and the trust of those who would usually value your content.

Building your social media following from the ground up is a time-consuming, tiring and often frustrating process, but success always comes with a price, and if you stoop to paying for low-quality leads, you're only putting your own neck on the line.

I'm not going to waste my breath suggesting you should reconsider. Do what you want. Expect to fail.

Pratik24

FB ad campaign will be best for you because it will show your page to releavent audience that can boost your followings and keep sharing your content in relevant groups.

sree31

It's not a good idea to buy Facebook likes because those users may not be your target audience and so they may not be relevant to/interested in your business.

You can get likes organically by posting updates and sharing blog posts with relevant Facebook groups. You can also run FB Ads to promote your page or boost top performing (most shared) blog posts & articles.

If your Fan Page is for a B2C product or service, you can simply ask your friends to like your page. If it's B2B, then targeting the right audience is the key.

Last edited:

lucyl

I agree with the other users on here, it's much better to earn your Facebook followers and likes organically rather than paying for them. Do you have any sort of social media strategy in place? Buying your likes etc. does not really solve or help to improve your business/page in the long term as likes don't really mean that much unless they convert to a transaction or a new follower.

luispas

You can start with your own friends, asking for their support, then add as much people as you can and try to get their help. You have to be dedicated to it by posting images, videos and any kind of publicity, do everything to have people interesting on what you do.

Henrywrites

No matter the method you plan using in generating likes for your fan page, I would warn you to be careful of the site you do business with to avoid issues of getting your account hacked. I have seen friends lose their facebook accounts to hackers as a result of seeking for likes from a like generating site and that it is the reason I am saying so.

So, you have to be careful and try as much as you can to connect well with your friends on Facebook.

chillxx

I wouldn't recommend buying likes either. Instead, you can come up with great ideas to increase likes and engagement. Example, make funny videos, memes, join groups that's relevant to your products or ask your friends to like and share you page.

victoroj

If the likes has something to do with a business or merchandise, I would say the better way to get likes on Facebook is to get it from people who have interest in your business/merchandise/content and not just from anybody. I would say grow your followers by promoting your account or page to the targeted audience. Promote it by sharing or posting relevant and nice content. You can roam from one group to another and share your page. You can also comment to posts from another fan pages or groups. It's actually free, you just have to invest more of your time.

Claimconsultantsll

For this you have to post your job on up work, where you find many companies who are providing the same Or you can do yourself by inviting more and more people.

Jacob.k

dont really do that because likes that you buy will be just likes to sit on your account without any interaction. Your CTR will be non existent. Know that Fb wants to cater good pages and get rid of bad ones that, basically no one wants to see.
That's why some pages have lower and some higher reach.

Plus your site would look lousy with lets say 1000 likes and 0 interaction

genesis

Cheaper? Just be decent sir, add decent friends also, the a chance of having your likes will also be decent. I think likes will always depends on your post, if your post is for open-minded people, persons who would like it also the open-minded ones. There's also a trick for getting likes. There's an app, a free app for PC in which I have downloaded before, it automatically likes your posts. People liking these posts are also from facebook, I mean facebook users, and I would actually consider this cheating. LOL. You do not have to invest for something to gain likes, just be you. LOL. xD

genalyns

I do agree that having likes that are not targetted to your preferred audience or market do not have longterm benefit to your page. Growing it organically like religiously adding friends that have interest on what you offer and by having interesting and engaging post everyday (maybe 3-5 post a day) can help in growing your Facebook page. Although, it does not happen overnight but it has a good effect in return in the future. I would also be much interested to know of some other tips for some organic ways to increase facebook page likes.

Older threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.