Best place to buy website traffic?

Kal K

Does anyone have suggestions on where to purchase web traffic? I was recommended using Google Ad-Networks and Facebook but I don't know it can convert well or not. Any advice?

Unknown

Hey Kal K,

you can buy traffic from many places. The most popular and probably the best out of all the options are:

- Facebook Ads,
- Bing Ads,
- Google Ads,
- Yahoo Ads,
- Solo Ads.

But it's impossible to say which place is the best because that differs from every individual and every website. Something that works for me, might not work for you because we're in a completely different niche with a different target audience. You have to take all of these factors into consideration when making your final choice of purchasing the traffic ;)

inheritx

Traffic can be bought from many sources. It depends if you want first tier traffic that actually converts, or a bunch of garbage traffic because you're trying to rip someone off by driving fake visits.

The top traffic sources for anyone starting out are:

Google Adwords
Facebook Ads
Twitter Ads
Bing Ads
Pinterest Ads

vishwa

To increase conversions, I would recommend you to go with Bing ads. Works Great for me. Google Adwords is a costly network and you really need a big budget for it. Bing ads works excellent if you are working with CPA and Affiliate Marketing

Marc van Leeuwen

Premium Member
Marc van Leeuwen
What is your experience with Bing ads?

How much did you spent for Bing ads and how the results returned?

I would like to hear more from what you tried.

Marc

manmad

You should try people on forums, because forums allow you to see who has what reputation and you can see if someone is a trusted user, if you like an offer and he has positive ratings, then it should be safe, of course not always, but that's why you gotta be careful.

Sohani@30

I would like to answer the question You can draw traffic to your blog by displaying it on the best pay per click advertising channels. Many cheapest ad networks are also possible.

ELeavers, Studds, AdsPact are the best and affordable ad networks. You can post your blog as a sponsor. The first signup as an advertiser and start composing your ad campaign.

Your blog will get lots of movement and many leads completed an ad campaign. Your ad campaign will be advertised on numerous thousands of niche websites.

Also, you will get a transfer from your GEO- targeted locations. Hence you will get lots of quality turning the traffic that will produce leads to your website/blog.

hostnetindia

find sites that are related to you niche and pitch them an email by asking if they will offer a space to place your ad. apart from it, you need to run facebook ad campaign.

jeffbb

Google Ad Words are a popular choice to use and Facebook Ads but like others have mentioned every person is different no matter the target

davidmichaels

If i would be you i would be going for Google Ads :)

Personally experienced its result and they are far more better than other results :)

If you want to buy traffic, then I would like to suggest that you do guest blogging on good sites and pay them. I assure you that you will get good traffic as well as good backlinks through that.

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.