How to make $20k a month blogging?

Dopani

In my opinion the easiest way to make money blogging is to get on a turnkey blog that’s already ranked high on Alexa that you can utilize.
I heard some guys said the easiest way to make money blogging is to get on a niche blog that’s already ranked high on Alexa that you can utilize. The more people you drive to your blog, the more money you can make, but not sure how much can I earn with a blog 2000 visitors daily? how to reach out to $20k a month with blogging or ways to earn from blogs?

vishwa

Traffic is definitely important to get most out of your blog. However Content is also plays an important role to sustain the traffic of your blog. Earning from a blog is solely depends on some of the facts like how you monetize your blog and your source of traffic. If you manage a niche blog than it will depends on how you promote programs on your blog. Constant promotion and quality offers hep you to make $20k from your blog. However it will take some time. You can't earn that money overnight.

galegatling

galegatling
I agree. Traffic plays a huge role in monetizing your blog. When you first start monetizing it is slow. But if you find a good source of traffic, it will eventually become easier earning.

Hawker

Earning money through blogging will not happen overnight.
You're more than probably right there Tim! But sometimes, just sometimes, if you are in the right place at the right time, such as when a new trend comes out, and you are one of the first to be a blog about that trend, you can coin it in from day one. I've done that several times in the past, even piggy backing off the success of those that are successful in those trends too (heehee).

But otherwise, you will have to put blood, sweat and tears into it to make something of it and that takes time!

If you're talking about SEO/SMO anyway.

And great info +1 for being an eBook author too.

I hear some people are coining it in with simple kids stories on Kindle you know anything about that Tim? :)

bl4ckhat

Do not focus your time on only 1 Blog! Create many more so you get more traffic. The best way to do that for me is with Argo content software as it makes it easy to pump out many Blogs every day :)
Sofar i make on average $1-2k a month only from the Argo Blogs traffic. Doing it this way since over 2 years. At first it took a few months until the Blogs got good ranking, but then once i start interlink them suddenly i got so much Traffic its insane :-D I didn't even have any problems with Google Updates as of now. Well my point is, don't just create 1 Blog, but many more and if you put enough work into it, you will soon have a big network that earns you steady income. Just get started thats the main problem for most, they don't take action ;-)

Maria_C

People will deceive you with all sort of figure. If a blog can turn out about 20k a month, I wonder how much time and work must be put into it for that. Hell of a work. Best I'll advice you is, start it and feel the heat yourself, you learn along the way rather than fantasize about the theoretical money.

Ergoprime

In my opinion the easiest way to make money blogging is to get on a turnkey blog that’s already ranked high on Alexa that you can utilize.
I heard some guys said the easiest way to make money blogging is to get on a niche blog that’s already ranked high on Alexa that you can utilize. The more people you drive to your blog, the more money you can make, but not sure how much can I earn with a blog 2000 visitors daily? how to reach out to $20k a month with blogging or ways to earn from blogs?
$20k a month with a blog are the exception not the rule. It all depends on how much you already know and if you have the right tools to begin building a blog. And I don't mean technical tools. I am talking about an email list with interested people, social media channels with many followers, YT-Channels, Forum reputations, time and of course money.

If this is your first time making money with a blog I would recommend you to find a niche like "cheap tents reviews". Research the keywords, find keywords that aren't impossible to rank, write dozens of reviews with ON-Page and OFF-Page SEO, make a good looking blog, apply for amazon affiliate, find other traffic sources (Facebook, Youtube, Twitter,....).

Before you can earn money you will need to fail a lot of times. Keep working on your blog, don't give up and learn of your failures.

Hugo E.

but not sure how much can I earn with a blog 2000 visitors daily? how to reach out to $20k a month with blogging or ways to earn from blogs?
I guess you need at least 90K visitors monthly on your site to earn $20k monthly, you can earn more than that if your traffic is quality.

But otherwise, you will have to put blood, sweat and tears into it to make something of it and that takes time!

If you're talking about SEO/SMO anyway.
Of course, SEO/SMO will help you to reduce blood, sweat and tears in this case :violent:

AdminKings

Well in short there’s many avenues you can take to reach those sort of figures. One thing is for sure as mentioned, it will not happen over night, in a few days or even months. It can take years but if you are smart about it you can earn good money through Affiliate Marketing which is not dead as some people suggest on videos I have watched.

Selling is one of the fastest ways to earn cash on a blog, not advertisements or selling ad space. But for Affiliate marketing to work, you need an audience, a profitable niche and regular traffic and to also gain the trust of the reader.

lkovnih226

lkovnih226
Are you talking about selling products from providers to get commissions (affiliate marketing)?
If yes, which source of products or providers should we promote on blog to earn good money?

AdminKings

AdminKings
Hi

Yes, Affiliate Marketing is exactly that.

Speaking out of experience I can vouch for Amazon being one of the top Affiliate's. There's plenty to pick from but Amazon is a trusted marketplace, so reccomending products on that platform can give the buyer trust and peace of mind and you know you'll get paid and quite handsomely if done well.

In terms of products, there's too many to list in this reply but you need to figure what your blog niche is before you pick products.

Lets say for example your blog is about tech and your readers enjoy your blogs, opinons or reviews about the latest tech. You could impliment some popular products from amazon in your blog posts. VR headsets are a good choice and so are drones but again, you need to figure out this and perhaps check google trends and keyword research to see what people are searching for and buying.

You must gain trust of your readers before you try to impliment affiliate products, otherwise it will look like you are just trying to profit from your audience.

Hope this helps.

ruwaidmalik

I am a freelance content writer and recently started my blogs. I am in learning phase but I believe content is king and you only need to create quality content. It takes time and blogging is the power that can earn you many 20k. But if you are just thinking of 20k instead of taking action then it is only possible in your own thoughts.

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
tzy
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.