how to build a list email

jackdorsey

Hello everyone, i'm very eager to build an email list to promote the product, i have read the google search docs but i still want to ask people who have directly built a list Big email yet? Please advise me effectively, thanks a lot

vishwa

If you are managing a blog than add optin subscribe box and start collecting email address from your visitors. Optin Box can be easily integrated with Email marketing services like Aweber, Maichimp, Getresponse etc.

TopHatSEO

You can create a low cost info product and offer 100% commissions. Let affiliates promote the product for you. You won't make any money on the front end product (100% commissions) but it will help you build you email list. You are also creating the much desired "buyer lists" meaning that the people on your list are willing to spend money.

Cathy

Hey,

Here is how you can do it..

If you have your own website - Put the opt-in form on your site. One of the highest-converting locations for opt-in is the right sidebar.
But before people hand over their email address, you’re going to have to offer them something valuable in exchange. This could be a free eBook, discounts..

If you don't have a website and you are promoting affiliate products you can create landing page where you will collect email addresses. That means: don't send people directly to the affiliate offer. Send them first on your landing page, collect their email addresses, and then send them to the affiliate offer you're promoting.

Ergoprime

There are countless methods to build email lists. What are your channels? Do you have a blog? Do you use YT-Videos and other social networks? Do you have a own product or are you an affiliate? Want free traffic or paid one? You need to be much more specific, if you want advises.

Older threads
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
tzy
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.