How to get better back link?

phuoc_phuoc5

Hello to all member , I am glad to join this forum . I hope here i can get solution for my all SEO related problem.

Currently i am working on a website in water-purifier water purifier niche. i want to know how to get best back link to improve over all ranking for my projects. My focused keywords are water purifier,water purifier for home,ro water purifier online,hepa air purifier,air purifier price in india,air purifier and top water purifier etc.

Thanks !

:rolleyes2:

Marc van Leeuwen

Premium Member
Hello to all member , I am glad to join this forum . I hope here i can get solution for my all SEO related problem.
Currently i am working on a website in water-purifier water purifier niche. i want to know how to get best back link to improve over all ranking for my projects.
Check them out

https://www.webmastersun.com/threads/16710-how-can-i-create-strong-backlinks-to-my-website
https://www.webmastersun.com/threads/16647-link-building-ideas
https://www.webmastersun.com/threads/15757-how-to-create-backlinks-manually

Hope it helps!

Pratik24

Try social bookmarking, guest post on high quality website in your niche and get backlinks from there, you can also write articles and post them on article sites.

rozzski89

For better backlinks we should always consider do-follow websites for off-page seo submissions.
Try social bookmarking, guest post on high quality website in your niche and get backlinks from there, you can also write articles and post them on article sites.
Off-page seo submissions and social bookmarking don't help you to get better backlinks, you should forcus on guest posts or PBN/ web2.0 sites.

Pratik24

Yes article submission, web2.0, guest post get better backlinks than SBM. If your business is location specific you can use local listing sites as well.

andrewskyler

Problem here is hard to find the forums in the same niches and they allow we edit signature

Bridge

PBN is a good way to increase your backlinks, but you need a lot of resources to maintain the quality of content. Otherwise, Google can find it easily.

Mindsnoop

"Submissions" will never get you good back links. Just spammy ones from directories and article sites. It is much more than that.

subhodipd

Rather calling them as better backlinks, rather consider them as high authority backlinks. In simple terms, when you receive inbound links from a site higher in authority than your's Google considers it as a positive vote and awards you with a ranking boost.

Additionally, try to secure backlinks that are do-follow in nature. By "do-follow" I mean links which will allow Google bots to crawl to your site. If you go for no follow links then you Google bots will not be able to crawl your site. The only benefit you will receive is a hike in the Alexa rankings.

hakireview

Here is some things you have to note when building links for your website:
1) These websites that you get links from are relevant to your website!
2) These website are not spam sites
3) Increasing links is paired with increasing traffic.
4) Diversified Links ( Forum, Guest posts, Web 2.0, profile, file sharing, PBN, social network,...)
5) Optimize anchor text rate.

Rogue

You could contact bloggers and journalist to write an article or ask them for review and spread inbound links in exchange of something in return. Or you could make your own blog with high quality content about your website. This method could be time consuming and if you don't have the necessary skills, the effort will be rendered useless. You could also guest posting on articles but you should monitor these posts to made sure that they are still existing and not yet removed.

Fameget

As you know SEO takes time and there is not any shortcut to get search engine ranking. I would suggest to follow techniques which are working in current scenario. To get better backlinks use content marketing. Produce some engaging content and publish it on your website blog, guest post and other platforms which allow content posting. It will give you some good backlinks.

ruwaidmalik

In my opinion, high quality content is the most effective and long term solution for ranking higher in SERP. Among all search engines, google is having highest share and google is all about user experience. Google is continuously updating its standards and only lasting factor in SEO will be high quality content. Set up a long term strategy for quality back links and focus on content instead of short term solutions.
Good Luck

JanviArora

Content is the core of any link building and search engine optimization process and hence you should focus on creating highly relevant content around your niche.

For example, your primary keywords are a water purifier, air purifier, Ro purifier.
So you need to create content topics around
For example -
“What are the drawbacks of drinking unpurified water?”
“Here is how the water purifier filters your water”
“How fresh air helps you elevate your mood”? And many more

This way you will be solving problems of your audience and since people find it useful they may end up sharing your content.

prawalikaroy

The broken-link building method.
Backlinks through infographics.
The advantage of guest articles.
Spy on your competitors.
Build internal links.
Promote your content.
Write testimonials.
Contact journalists and important bloggers.

prawalikaroy

1. The broken-link building method. ...
  2. Backlinks through infographics. ...
  3. The advantage of guest articles. ...
  4. Spy on your competitors. ...
  5. Build internal links. ...
  6. Promote your content. ...
  7. Write testimonials. ...
  8. Contact journalists and important bloggers.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
tzy
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
MrT
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.