How good is 7search for affiliate marketing?

Dopani

I think that facebook advertising is better than 7search program and GOOGLE adwords is best one. But I want to know more about 7search Traffic Quality in this 2017. Has any one tried it? Do you have good result with 7search? Please share your experience?

overcast

7serach allows affiliate links whereas the FBAds don't allow them. So to bypass that you have to make use of the landing page and then accept the users to click on the product through some button. I think many affiliates are doing it that way. 7search being search engine on some of the extension, it works out by redirecting the google traffic. I have promoted some affiliate programs from moreniche to 7search with some good results.

TopHatSEO

The main advantages of 7Search is that the clicks tend to be cheaper than Google Adwords and as mentioned by Overcast they allow you to direct link to affiliate offers.

The fact that they allow direct linking to affiliate offers doesn't necessarily mean that you should though. Sending them to a landing page and offering a lead magnet so that you can follow up with email in my experience tends to work much better to convert 7Search traffic.

Older threads
Replies
Views
tzy
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.