• QUICK MENU
  • REGISTER HERE - Join us for FREE
    Stick this thread
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 72/1
    Given: 782/2
    Thanks

Invest $100 make $1000 a day?

What are the best ways to invest $100 and making $1000 a day? I know earning money online is not easy but it is possible if we have a good idea and not applied by someone one else. What would the ideal (realistic, not millions) investment amount to be able to generate that kind of income in day-trade?

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 6/0
    Given: 0/0
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc van Leeuwen View Post
    What are the best ways to invest $100 and making $1000 a day? I know earning money online is not easy but it is possible if we have a good idea and not applied by someone one else. What would the ideal (realistic, not millions) investment amount to be able to generate that kind of income in day-trade?

Well one method that i know of and using for 1.5 years now is site flipping.

Flippa is a good marketplace for that.

Thanks

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1/0
    Thanks
    Forex trading is a good way of making money online but you know well about it before start trading. Without proper knowledge, it will risk and you can loose your money as well.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    Build an adsense website ,buy bing targeted ads related to the website niche and you will make money

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 234/4
    Given: 117/2
    Thanks
    Choose a niche or something that you are passionate about and have enough knowledge to share with others. Today's best earning model is to help others to solve their problem. If you have that will to help others with your knowledge than you can start with your own blog. Drive traffic to it, Monetize it and start earning cash.
    Check out my blog @ Technobyet.com

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 3/1
    Thanks
    Lets be real here, its very difficult to invest $100 and earn $100 per day, you can invest $100 and earn $2000 per month that is realistic target. Consider yourself luck when you start earning $2000 per month after 6 months of hard work.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 7/0
    Given: 1/0
    Thanks
    I think its quite impossible to earn that much with just a small amount of investment. Though You can try the Stock Market and there's a probability that you can increase your earnings / investment. Just a suggestion, maybe you can try other things to invest on or do business with but expect slow earnings. Believe me there's nothing easy to work with and earn big cash. It takes hard work, perseverance, patience and all to attain that.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    Maybe u can try the cryptocurency wherein you will invest that money and they will generate it automatic.
    But i think that kind of money can't afford to generate 100$ a day. But try to research about bitcoins trading who knows?

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 72/1
    Given: 782/2
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by napukun View Post
    Maybe u can try the cryptocurency wherein you will invest that money and they will generate it automatic.
    But i think that kind of money can't afford to generate 100$ a day. But try to research about bitcoins trading who knows?
    Agree a bit more with you because not on get 100$ a day that you can earn $1000 day with bitcoin but it is more risks or you can lose same amount in a day in investing into this.

Quote Originally Posted by CookieRunner View Post
    I think its quite impossible to earn that much with just a small amount of investment. Though You can try the Stock Market and there's a probability that you can increase your earnings / investment. Just a suggestion, maybe you can try other things to invest on or do business with but expect slow earnings. Believe me there's nothing easy to work with and earn big cash. It takes hard work, perseverance, patience and all to attain that.
    Can you elaborate about Stock Market? how does it work?
    I doubt it has many risks like earning money with bitcoin these days.

Quote Originally Posted by vishwa View Post
    Choose a niche or something that you are passionate about and have enough knowledge to share with others. Today's best earning model is to help others to solve their problem. If you have that will to help others with your knowledge than you can start with your own blog. Drive traffic to it, Monetize it and start earning cash.
    I know this way but it is for long term because start a blog and drive traffic to it requiring more time and efforts while there are many competitors out there are doing same way. I am not sure if this way is effective or not.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 2/0
    Thanks
    Based on your question, it seems that you are, more or less, a beginner at earning money online. And if that is true, then trying to invest $100 and aiming for $1000 return in a day is just impossible. Yes this kind of earning is really happening but only to those people who have lots of experience at making money online on what they are doing. Even if an expert tries to explain how that works, one would still need a ton of first hand experience just to achieve that kind of goal. Having more realistic goals is the more practical way to go.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    It is possible to earn that amount with a $100 investment but you will wait for months before you will reach your desured daily earning. You can do trading but you need to be an expert in that field. There are sites or companies where you can invest and then wait for the return of investment. Usually it will take months to years before you will be able to earn that amount. You need patience.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Thanks
    You can potentially earn 1k a day with high risk cryptocurrency, but it's extremely risky and you have to diversify a lot into it. To be honest, there is no way to turn 100 dollars into 1,000 dollars, besides maybe stock trading/stock buying and buying enough shares versus how much a point in that share equals. It's something that takes a lot of research versus practice.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 6/0
    Thanks
    I am not certain if there is a promising company that could give $1000 a day because of online work but If we talk about buying shares of stocks through online, maybe it is attainable. You could even earn more if the value does not fluctuate low.I also heard about bitcoin investment. Some says that they are gaining high and some say they are not. Well, this is like a game or it is like gambling. Anyway, there is no harm in trying.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 4/0
    Thanks
    The only method I saw people reliably earn that much is by joining a Cryptocurrency pump and dump group.
    In these groups, the admin gives the signal what to buy and when and because many people do it at the same time the price of the cryptocurrency will increase.
    After it starts increasing others that are not associated with the group will join in and that point everyone in the group will start selling the coin.
    Sometimes it is pumped to 10X or 20X the price. This also works with penny stocks, but they are out of fashion right now.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    Well, I can think of a couple of ways, starting a ponzi and online gambling scams, but both of them are illegal.
    There's simply no legal way a $100 can give you $1000 daily even if your the best affiliate marketer you won't get a steady $1000 daily payoff.
    Recently I began investing in startup stocks online and to my surprise it pays daily dividends, each share costs $3 to $300 and you can buy a minimum of 1 share and ROI can be as high as 800℅ annually.
    I think I'll concentrate on stock investments this year.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 12/0
    Given: 12/0
    Thanks
    Its possible, it can be done. But it doesn’t just take an overnight. Ur dollars can be invested in a system, whatever you want to do online. Suggestion above are good, but it takes months to take off and gain momentum, thats realistic. There is no push button for 100dollars even thousands, u still do the work to make your business profitable.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ower1963 View Post
    Forex trading is a good way of making money online but you know well about it before start trading. Without proper knowledge, it will risk and you can loose your money as well.
    I dunno about you but Forex Trading is a little bit similar to gambling... Moreover, you need a good amount of capital if you really wanna earn there.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    Build an Amazon site and buy PBNs to help you rank on top of Google in no time, and in no time you'll start hitting the bank with a wide smile on your face. On another note, whatever you're going to invest in, it's gonna take a lot of time to actually start earning $1k daily. You'll need to grind like your life depends on it.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    try forex trading, making 100% to 1000% is very easy within hour, that depend on how good you reading technical & fundamental and luck of course.

Newer Threads

1. haleakua
    overcast
    Replies: 1 | Views: 756
    Last post by overcast, 06-28-2017, 08:32 AM
  2. rozzski89
    vishwa
    Replies: 1 | Views: 490
    Last post by vishwa, 06-14-2017, 04:41 AM
  3. BillEssley
    Marc van Leeuwen
    Replies: 5 | Views: 1065