Clickbank vs Shareasale

haleakua

I have used ClickBank for a while and it seems effective for high traffic sites to earn from this site or you need to have good promotions for your CB products.
I've been looking into having Shareasale promote our services (fashion niche) and it seems that there are a LOT of relevant products out there and there really isn't too much competition in the marketplace.
What do you guys think of "naturally" finding affiliates on Clickbank as compared to Shareasale, has it been easier?

overcast

To be honest on the SEO standpoint. I think clickbank links are done for. That means Google is going to devalue the sites which have the clickbank links. So don't expect those links to work in your favor if you are linking to those products. I suggest using shareasale. Many good business have moved from CJ to shareasale. And I think that's definitely a good move. I'd say if you have decent traffic then getting sale through share a sale won't be hard.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
tzy
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies