How can you market your eCommerce business ?

sammy

As we know the growing trend of social media, how you use it in marketing for ecommerce business?

Salmonjames

Social Media is taking hype. Why shouldn't it? Large number of businesses are marketing businesses by taking advantage of Social Media. And if you aren't sure, you should then read out about the importance of social commerce that how is it playing its role.

sammy

Hey @salmonjames your are right.
Social media has its own importance.
According to HubSpot, There are more than 2 billion active social media users worldwide and this number is projected to grow at a rate of 25% year over year.
So we simply cannot ignore the importance of Social Media.

Data4Amazon

Social media is one of the best places for e-commerce marketing. It helps in providing valuable reach, customers and orders also.
The importance of social media can't be ignored at all.

sree31

Since social media gives more importance to images & videos, over text, you can regularly post images & videos of your ecommerce products on social media pages (facebook business page, twitter page, linkedin company page) to build your target audience and drive traffic to your website.

Since pinterest & instagram are image based social media platforms, you can also post your content there. The key is to use images to stand apart from other ecommerce websites.

You can also share tips & tricsk about your ecommerce vertical. For example, if you site sells cosmetic products then you can share beauty tips for women on your social media pages.

vinaya

This is also my question. I have an ecommerce business and I am looking for the best ideas to market and promote my ecommerce busines. I have turned into social media. I not only tweet my business to 6K followers, but also have a business page on facebook. I don't have many followers for my page yet, however, I am trying to build my customer base. I am also on various facebook groups where I share about my business.
I am also thinking to start Adword and Facebook Ad Campaigns.

Jetheat

The best place to market is to your own subscriber list if you have one.
If not, purchase solo ads.

JH

TomasJ

Currently dealing with the same topic. Already tried LinkedIn ads - crazy expensive (like $20 per click). Now experiencing with Facebook ads but the targeting obviously doesn't work. Best long-term strategy is a content marketing.

anand

I think the best way to market an ecommerce business is to be on all the platforms where your customers can be found. Engage with them on social media, website forums, blogs and other channels. You'll get the hang of it soon enough, and find out which channels provide you customers. Then you can start paid ad campaigns on these platforms. It takes time, but it's better than spending $20 per click on LinkedIn only to find that your customers are on Facebook.

igzy

That's the problem with going for ads on sites like LinkedIn and twitter. They have specific audience. Facebook ads are really catching up with Adwords, which of course remains the best!

mastrodigital

Use social media to show off your products, engage users, and drive traffic. If you write any content you can also share it on there. Begin building up an email list with apps/plugins like Mailchimp, OptinMonster, etc and send out newsletters on a regular basis. Most importantly do your keyword research and build your brand and products around SEO to bring in organic traffic.

Heather

Sort your target, that's how you should start first. Then focus on where your target market usually are, build it from there. I know it is easy to be said than done, but you'll get a hang of it soon, as long as you already have a foundation of customers to begin with. Its either they'll be the one to recommend you from others or at least stay with your services. Use of tags can be useful as well in social media, just don't over do it.

WebzSuite

As we know the growing trend of social media, how you use it in marketing for ecommerce business?
As we do not know your industry, it is difficult to say what would be the best marketing strategy.

Perhaps you could tell us more about your industry and preferred target buyers niche.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.