Amazon Affiliate Mobile Commission Problem

Ergoprime

I heard that many people who browse on their phone through the web and click on a affiliate link, which redirects them to a amazon product, close their web browser and buy the product with the amazon app.

Now my question: Do I still get the commission?

The Tracker-ID of my affiliate link is saved in the browser of the user as far as I know, so how should the amazon app know that someone clicked on my link?

Marc van Leeuwen

Premium Member
I heard that many people who browse on their phone through the web and click on a affiliate link, which redirects them to a amazon product, close their web browser and buy the product with the amazon app.

Now my question: Do I still get the commission?

The Tracker-ID of my affiliate link is saved in the browser of the user as far as I know, so how should the amazon app know that someone clicked on my link?
When an user clicked on a affiliate link then its info will be saved as cookies and it depends on the duration of each provider, as I know then Amazon affiliate cookies has a 90 days validity period on the product. So, even they closed their web browsers and reopening it and buying the products then it will be counted as a sale to your acccount and you will get the commission from Amazon.

Kassadi

The previous poster is right. I noticed that I had got the commission from Amazon even using that trick to buy a product. Sadly...

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.