Is Guest Posting "acceptable" nowadays?

Antonio94

Recently I've heard that Guest Posting is a White Hat technique. But there's also another problem I've heard that guest posting isn't necessarily White Hat since recently there are some sort of... arranged guest posting and it's really White Hat... It's more like Grey Hat. I also used to read an article in which Google replied about this WHite hat guest posting matter (sorry I don't remember the exact link).

hrishivardhan

Yes. and always will. though google published last blog for link buying and guest posting. but I think it's too tough to kept eye on the guest posting. So I am thinking it will surely works and you should go with ease

sree31

It's totally acceptable as long as you write for credible websites that don't have spammy content and don't do link trading. Even well-known websites like Moz and Mashable regularly feature guest posts.

When it comes to guest posting, here are some things to keep in mind:
1. Write guest posts only for those websites that are relevant to your website. This will ensure that you get quality backlinks from a relevant website. For example, if your website is about healthcare and if you write guest post on an automobile blog, it won't be of much use for your website SEO.
2. Begin with small niche blogs in your industry. Once you have published 3-4 guest posts, use them to pitch your guest posts to bigger sites like Mashable
3. If your website is a local online business, it's important to write guest posts on other local websites in your industry, even if they are not high authority. When it comes to SEO for local business, relevance is more important than domain authority.

Last edited:

Ronekerry

Yes, guest posting is most important for the website visitors and keywords ranking. Basically guest posting provides do follow links which helps a lot to increase keywords ranking. So, I mostly depends on guest posting a lot.

vishwa

Guest Posting is still effective and one of the best way to increase your authority online. Google only hates if you use Guest posting for increasing your backlink score. That will be spam.

ashwinikumar

It is one of the best way to increase keywords ranking and to increase potential traffic also. This activity may be paid and free both depends on offering website. Guest posting helps in:
-Link popularity
-Backlink creation
-Keywords ranking
-To increase PA and DA

kim16

Since the cyber world is ever-changing, constant debates over this issue proliferates these days. Some peoplle acknowledges that guest posting remains helpful, while others no longer do. But being a non-expert, I resort to this strategy along with other techniques in order to gather a good result at the end of the day.

lucyl

It all depends on the page and domain authority of the site you are guest posting on and whether your content is also of a good quality. The whole idea is that someone might come across your guest blog, be impressed by the content and then have a look at your site for more content or to sign up to email updates etc.

Older threads
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views