Keyword top 5 disappear from the top 100 Google

Ericdkenapnes

Help me
i don't understand why my keyword was top 5 suddenly disappeared top 100 on google search and in google webmaster tool don't message. when search i can see keyboard at page 2 but disappeared after refresh then
:bash:

vishwa

It may be Google dancing. Your ranking will never be intact every time, It will fluctuate. You also look in to your backlinks. Most of the ranking issues are due to lack of backlinks or poor backlinks. So, make quality backlinks. Hope it will help you.

Marc van Leeuwen

Premium Member
Help me
i don't understand why my keyword was top 5 suddenly disappeared top 100 on google search and in google webmaster tool don't message. when search i can see keyboard at page 2 but disappeared after refresh then
:bash:
There are some reasons why you lose top rankings on Google search results

Your competitors give bad backlinks to your site.
Google update new algorithm and your site is affected.
Google dance and your keyword will be back after some days
Added so many backlinks to your site for a short time
Duplicated content
Using black hat SEO techniques.

You need to check what did you do for the previous weeks? Check from there and you and find out reasons.

Hope it helps.

Jacob.k

you have been most certainly penalized... people say dancing, but that usually happens during the updates... and I'm not aware that the one is in process right now (correct me if I'm wrong).

In cases like that I always try to start from a beginning, check onsite optimization... and backlinks of course... it may be that someone blasted your site with fiverr service "quality links" for just $5.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.