links in Youtube comments?

Dopani

Can you guys here get good traffic to your websites from putting links into Youtube comments that are relevant to your niches? I was wondering if the Youtube comments were actually moderated and your account can be banned if post wrong links there? As I am seeing then it seems like they are not and you can post your links into the comments under videos.

JimmyJohnson240

Lots of video updates on daily so, to moderate comments on each video is a time taking process so most of the time people add a link in the comment section but what's the Use? your comment will soon reach at the bottom and no one will see it. Try to target blog instead of videos!

vishwa

I am also agree with the comments made above. It will not so useful to add links in YouTube comments. You better do blog commenting or Guest posting in order to get quality visitors and increase your authority online.

Website Design Ltd

You can paste links, but it's probably not best practice to do so unless you know for sure that they're going to be relevant to the video and those who commune in the comments section. You're probably better off putting your efforts into finding other, more relevant platforms.

Portillo90

Until this thread I didn't even notice that people write comments on youtube videos. I guess it's because it's so far down the page. so my point is, how much traffic can you get from there is a lot of people don't even notice the comments.

Bridge

Youtube belongs to Google. It's easy to understand your opinion and tricks by Google. But I think to upload your videos to Youtube and begin to promote your product/ services will benefit your website.

luispas

I don't thin it could be the best idea, sometimes people dislike those things and they tend to ignore it. So, it's better to try another thing.

overcast

I own one channel on YouTube and I remove any comment with the Links in it. Almost every comment that comes in this way is basically a spam. So surely it's not worth allowing or doing this strategy. You can post the link if it does add value in the comments. Most of the people usually just spam the business or service on videos which have nothing to do with their content. So it outright looks like spam. I guess that is one reason it is getting removed.

PenguinManiac

Ugh, please, don't do this. Not only you're not getting any benefits for yourself, as no one will click on links spammed in YouTube comments (people go there to talk, it's not a sharing platform), but you're also damaging those content creators by giving them one more hassle to deal with. Furthermore, you really don't want people to grow weary of your website (or, rather, your website's link, in this case) even before giving it a chance.

adlersmith

I am also believe content made above. It will not so useful to add hyperlinks in YouTube feedback. You better do leaving comments on blogs or Visitor publishing in to get quality guests and boost your power online.

galegatling

I agree that it would only be a waste of time. Assuming you are targeting highly viewed videos which means your comments will always be at the bottom at those top comments. And also, Ergoprime is right, you could get banned if you keep on spamming. So it's better to use social medias instead.

paulgcqa

Waste of time

Can you guys here get good traffic to your websites from putting links into Youtube comments that are relevant to your niches? I was wondering if the Youtube comments were actually moderated and your account can be banned if post wrong links there? As I am seeing then it seems like they are not and you can post your links into the comments under videos.
Links given in comments under the Youtube doesn't pass any link juice as they are no follow links. But if you are providing any useful relevant link then users may link and in this way they might drive traffic to your portal.

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.