Teechip vs Teespring?

rozzski89

Did any guys use Teechip or Teespring? which one is better for sellers to make money online?
or are they the same?

Please share your experience!

Unknown

Well, in essence, I guess they are the same since they are both screen printing companies where you can use your imagination to create and design products like t-shirts and then try to sell them. It is quite easy to set up your very own campaign within their websites. You can then select different products; t-shirts, hoodies, mugs, posters and more, design them, and try your luck selling! What is good about both of the companies is that you only really focus on designing and selling; they do the rest like shipping and more. You collect the profit. Easy peasy!

Which one is better? You will honestly hear and read many mixed opinions but I truly believe that if you are a beginner the Teechip is the better option. They have better profit margins than Teespring. I feel like the Teechip's e-commerce tools far better and with more features.

Judas2018

I'd recommend Teespring only because they are so widely known and people come to me all the time looking for advertising campaigns for their teespring products. In fact - when I start up my line of official t-shirts I plan to use teespring.

Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views