Best offline niches?

Marc van Leeuwen

Premium Member
According to you, what is the best offline niche? Which niches have you tried that have been the best to work with??

jyy

Well, consignment shops seem to be a big biz in my home area of Northeast Tennessee. Basically, all you have to do is resell stuff you find in your basement and if you cannot manage that, then you can get stuff off of eBay etc. and resell it in your shop. Now, another idea would involve independent restaurants. In that case, you could rent out a cheap building, and start a biz that appeals to the independent eating crowd. Note, certain people out there are tired of chain restaurants. Also, in your independent restaurant, appealing to the local culture would be a big plus and possibly draw in many customers.

galegatling

I am also interested to know. I am actually thinking of writing short stories or novels but I don't where to start, probably on the publishing part.
It seems to be famous in our local place. A lot of people tend to read short stories during afternoons or before going to sleep.

Unknown

Well, how well certain offline niche works might also depend on different factors such as your local area, the country where you are from, ... or at least initally it will affect how well your business will do.

Here, the so-called ''house-flipping'' is really profitable. You buy a house cheap, usually in not amazing condition and either selling it a bit higher and making a profit, or even better if you can afford - you fix the house and upgrade it and then sell it. You can truly make so much money from that. I have a friend that is making crazy amounts with this niche... He said that it wasn't as good few years back but now in 2017, it is huge again.

shilpa

Well, offline niches depend on what people are looking for these days. It's always better to research first and then select a particular niche, because people participation tends to change instantaneously. In this regard, it is always wise to use evergreen niches, something which will not dry up with time.

CookieRunner

In my country best offline niches that we go to is buy and sell... Although it is best if you have it online too but it also perfectly work outside the online world. It is also my go to kind of work when I need money and I have stuff to sell... I can manage a garage sale or do a Word of mouth kind of advertising and advertise via flyers, leaflets and what not. Think of many possibilities.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.