How can I make money from Facebook?

harrygreen90

I have 5000 friends on Facebook profile and several groups/fan pages with thousands of fans. Anyone know a good way to make money out of them, I can drive a bit more traffic from Facebook to my sites.

PartnersWanted

You may want to create a page of products that interest your fans and invite them to your page to buy the product. Your product can have a link for them to pay through facebook. You can also promote that page using facebook boost around $5.00 a day.

Jack_Dan

You should try using some social affiliate networks if you want to drive traffics and earn from your Facebook pages. You can also use affiliate products, and CPA offers to promote with your friends on Facebook. The best way is the first option I told you, and you can try it websites like Click Buzzer to share their content and earn from it. Otherwise, make your site and drive traffic to it and earn more money.

Ergoprime

I have 5000 friends on Facebook profile and several groups/fan pages with thousands of fans. Anyone know a good way to make money out of them, I can drive a bit more traffic from Facebook to my sites.
I am not that much into collecting friends via FB. I only have FB because of groups. But as far as I know you can add your friends to groups that you created or if you have the right privileges. Offer a "I will add 5000 people in your FB group for $5" on fiverr and forums.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.