Mobile Conversion - PPC

susheel

Hi All,

I am new to adwords and it's been only 3 months now I have been handling PPC account for one of my client who is into eCommerce business. However, My question is related to Device wise performance in PPC. Desktop and Tab conversion are very good but mobile conversions are very low.

Any suggestions to improve the Mobile conversions.

Thanks
Susheel

susheel

Hi Marc,

Yes, the website is responsive and I have analyze the mobile traffic where the bounce rate little higher than the other devices (Tab or Desktop). However, not sure why conversions are very low when compare to other devices.

Thanks
Susheel

Ryan_132

Since it is already mobile responsive, I think we would need to see the website/page to give any further recommendations. The only advice I could give is to check the funnel, see where the dropoffs are happening (If possible).

Then again, maybe people in your niche are more likely to convert on desktop & tablet and do more or less browsing on mobile. Just make sure you keep your bid adjustments to appropriate levels if the mobile isn't converting well.

anayabisht05

Have an in-depth analysis of the mobile traffic and accordingly place your ads. You can also try changing the target location for your mobile ads.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.