What does site linking mean exactly?

christax

I am trying to building content for my site and learning from SEO articles, some said I need to use site linking, it is better for building links on your site. So, What does site linking mean exactly?

Ergoprime

I guess you are talking about internal linking. A good internal linking structure helps google to find the content on your site and can even improve your ranking dramatically.

I for one, added a link to review articles in my sidebar and my ranking improved enormous.

lucyl

If you mean back links, it's a way of prioritizing your website for Google algorithms so that it ranks higher on search engine results pages. This is done by acquiring links on other webpages of good quality (not spam links as this will have the opposite effect)

Scopehosts

If you are referring to the link building , then it is the method to get external pages to link to a page on your website.
It is one of the vital SEO techniques.

timothykiko

I guess you are talking about internal linking. A good internal linking structure helps google to find the content on your site and can even improve your ranking dramatically.

I for one, added a link to review articles in my sidebar and my ranking improved enormous.
I agree with you. Site linking is very important in SEO but it requires a lot of time and effors
and of course is you need to have a good linking structure for this task work perfectly.

If you mean back links, it's a way of prioritizing your website for Google algorithms so that it ranks higher on search engine results pages. This is done by acquiring links on other webpages of good quality (not spam links as this will have the opposite effect)
Yes site linking is a part of "backlinks" on your site which will help a bit in SEO.

Older threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.