Mgcash.com | high epc&cr | net15/bi-weekly | web&mobile&innovative lockers | 24/7 sup

harrygreen90

I have a blog, how to apply this program?

Nem

Nem
Hey just use our registration form and when you do it I will approve you. :)

If you have some questions you can add me on skype and I will help you out. My skype is: nem.mgcash

Nem

Hello guys, as we all know it is summer time now and people have more time to be near PC or Mobile so that means more conversions for us. :)

If you have a lot or even lower traffic it is always good to have good CR and EPC, and that is why we offer our users best converting offers for almost any kind of traffic you have.

If you are in Gaming niches, Diet, Email submits, whatever you do we have offers for those verticals and they convert very good for all of our users. And I can always bump payouts for your offers and optimize them if needed. Here are some of the preview of our new and best performing offers:

And here is the preview of earnings with those offers:

One more thing that people forgot if you earn more we even give BONUS CASH.
So more you work the more you will get paid.

As I got bonus of 300$ as you can see bellow:

For more info about rewards you can check it here:

If you need any support or have any questions you can always contact me here or on the skype and email.

My skype is: nem.mgcash
My email is: [email protected]

Promoguy

Nem

Nem
Hey there mate, yes we do have them.

Hello guys, there are some new changes in CPA World and I bet you all see them.

Here at Mgcash we are keeping up with the time and we made some huge updates so it will help you with earnings. As far as you know everybody who is pushing France traffic there have been problems because of the advertisers, but we have found some new offers that will convert good and even better than last offers. And not just FR we have added a lot more other offers with amazing CR and EPC as you can see bellow:

We have also updated our Pre Hosting Landing Pages and added new ones PLUS you can create your own generator for every niche you want. Within few minutes you can have unique generator that will have amazing CR and EPC.

Here you can preview Edited Generator that you can use for your niches:

On this Landing Page you can change whatever you want as you can see here:

Plus we can get you any offer you need with better payouts than other networks!
So if you need any help with anything let me know and I will help you out.

Nem

Hello guys, as far as you know offers for France have been disabled on most of the networks, but we at Mgcash have managed to get some of those offers back. So as you can see we have France offers for you to run them on with us:

And we will add much more of France offers, plus we already have high converting offers for other GEO’s. So if you need any offer, let me know and we will add it right away for you.

Also for all affiliates who earn good, we can always give better and faster payouts, so dont hesitate to ask me about that.

For all other info that you need you can send it to me here or on the skype or email.

Nem

Hello guys, I just wanted to let you know that soon we will have new tool in Mgcash that will allow you to earn a lot more with our new tool that for now not a single CPA network have. This tool will work with any GEO and will have a lot of success because in our testing we have seen amazing CR and that is what we are hoping to see with you!

New tool will be released in next few days so keep an eye on it, for more info I will update you all when the time is right.

For now as you can see we added some new offers to our network and old offers for any GEO convert very good as you can see on the pictures bellow:

If you guys need any new offers or some specific vertical let me know and I will make sure that we can get it for you with highest payout that I can get it for you.

For any other info or help if you need with approving let me know.

I am available here or on the skype and email.

Nem

Hello there guys, we have made some special edits just for your needs. As you all know, it is very popular again to use Movie or Tv Show niches and because of that we have added another High Converting Landing Page with us for Movies that you can EDIT in FULL for anything that you need or want. From Movie title, description, how long it last and many other options that we offer. Here is just a simple preview of it but remember that in this landing page it is also included sound and video for better conversion.

How Landing page looks like:

Also next to this awesome Movie Landing Page we have added a lot of Link and Content lockers templates that you can use for any niche you need.

Here are some previews to check out:

Next to these new things we added, we have also added High Converting Movie offers that can accept high quality traffic with awesome CR combined with or without our Landing Page.

This offer is for every country so you can target world wide and except to get leads.
One more important thing for this offer is that payout is 18$ and you can promote it everywhere. If you have questions about promotion or anything you can always contact me and I will help you out.

Here is the preview of that offer:

For anything else, feel free to send me a message about anything and I will do my best to help you out.

Nem

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

We wish you to have a great start to Christmas week and all the very best for the festive season!
Let good luck and flair lead you to new, great achievements!
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Sincerely yours,

Mgcash Team

Nem

Bitcoin Reminder

Hello guys, I just wanted to remind you and to show you awesome news that we have at Mgcash Media.

If you all remember we are the first to get Bitcoin as payment system for our offers. If you use our locker you will be able to put Bitcoin payment on them, so users that come on your website will not forced to fill out the offer but they can just pay it via Bitcoins fast and easy. The good thing about that is that you can put how much you want for your transaction to be. And system will detect the current price of the bitcoin and charge users how much you put on your locker.

Here is the quick preview of how it looks like:

Also we have added some of the new landing pages and templates for the link lockers that you can use it also. 

Here is the quick preview of new Link Locker:

Next to the things we added to our inventory we are also adding daily new offers for all GEO’s and verticals.

Here just some of the offers we added and some of the best performing offers that we have:

If you have any questions or want to promote any of our offers, feel free to contact me here or on skype and the email. 

​

Regards,

Nemanja

Nem

[size=large][align=center]Hello guys, I hope you are sitting down because we have an amazing new’s from Mgcash Media that will blow you away. :)

As we all know, we carry mobile phones every where with us, so that is why we have created an amazing application that not a single CPA Network have except us. :)

From now on you do not have to log in to Dashboard to check all new updates, offers, earnings and many others things you can check in the main page, now you can do all of that with few taps on your mobile phone. 

All users who are registered with Mgcash can use this app.

Steps to use this app:

1) Download it and Install it.

2) Scan code with Application or type it manually
3) Enjoy all the possibilities that this application provide

** IMPORTANT ** 
If you find bug or have some suggestions, please do tell us and we will reward you with 25$ on your account.

Here are some previews of the new application that we added for all mobile systems. 

[hr]

[hr]

[hr]

[hr]
We will update this app over time so it suits the needs of our affiliates and make their life of Internet Marketer a little less complicated and enjoyable. For any information or suggestion, please do let me know here or on the skype I am always happy to help.

[/align][/size]

Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.