WTS Pinterest Starter Service - Kickstart Your Success on Pinterest!

Hawker

Hello dear entrepreneur! Are you aware of the powerhouse that is Pinterest? Everyone has heard of Pinterest by now and how it can be an excellent springboard for your new website and business! But not everyone has the time to start one let alone optimize and kickstart it! Well that's where we come in with our Pinterest Starter Service!

We will apply everything we know about Pinterest and make you a Pinterest account for you and populate it with boards and pins from your site, your blog posts, products and images etc. A fully branded personal account that will highly appeal to your targeted audiences. Helping you to pull in more traffic, subscribers, clients and sales!

Some Pinteresting Pinterest Facts to Entice You..

• Pinterest is the fastest growing visually pleasing social networking site to date.
  • Pinterest appeals to both men and women, young and old, around the world for many reasons.
  • Pinterest users spend the most money overall and on single purchases than any other site.
  • Up to 88% purchase a product they pinned or liked.
  • Up to 49% purchased 5 or more products they pinned.
​​
What We Do in This Service

• Create a Pinterest account with up to 5 boards and populate them with pins.
  • Create at least 10 pins per board of your websites posts, pages, images etc.
  • Follow at least 100 people in your niche and repin some of their pins to initiate sharing.
  • Like at least 50 pins that are related to your niche industry website or business.
  • Add you to 10 BIG Pinterest Community Boards in YOUR niche!

Benefits of this Pinterest Kickstarter service

• Gets you recognized on Pinterest! Helps to build brand awareness, good for growth hacking!
  • High quality high authority social media backlinks that last forever.
  • Improves your rank position in search engines for keywords used in the pins/boards.
  • Boosts traffic to your site for years to come. Some pins can go viral or just improve in age.

So if you've been wanting to break into and jump on the Pinterest bandwagon now's your chance! We'll provide you with a professional Pinterest starter service that will get your business on the Pinterest map! Through Pinterest you can expect to receive REAL human beings visiting your site, checking you out and checking out! Pinterest users spend the most money compared to any other social media site and have the highest conversion rate too.

Permanent Lasting Successful Pinterest Accounts!
Your Pinterest account and boards will last forever and just keep growing and sending you more and more traffic and improving your rankings more and more which I'm turn gets you more organic traffic too. What is more, your clients will love you and your business for having a Pinterest account! By having boards and pinning things to it they like, want and care about. Helping you to reach MORE of your targeted audience! Seriously, anyone, business and website or blog, forum or portal and brand not using Pinterest in their digital marketing efforts today is just leaving money on the table for their competitors. Don't let them!

Let us establish your business, website or otherwise, small or large, with all of our much inside knowledge to get you on Pinterest and off to a good start on to total success! And when we're done? We won't just hand over the login details etc to you but we'll give you a step by step plan to Pinterest Domination! Just follow our simple daily, weekly & monthly step by step plan of different things you can do everyday, every week or just every month. You decide!

Step by Step Pinterest Growing and Marketing Strategy Plan
Our step by step Pinterest Growing and Marketing Strategy Plan is a list of things you can do either every day or week or month that will help you to grow your Pinterest account to phenomenal levels and reach total Pinterest domination! Honestly, with our Pinterest tips and tricks and step by step plan you can't but help to see success on Pinterest!
Just follow the simple steps, as often as you like, at your own pace. Either doing daily, weekly or monthly things. Or all of them! And through it all, you will be on the path to reaching complete Pinterest domination!

FAQ FYI
How long does it take to complete all of the work?
From the moment you order and give us the require details about 2-3 days depending how busy I am.
What are Pinterest Community Boards?
These are MASSIVE boards that have thousands of collaborators (pinners) in them. We will invite/add you into these boards so that you can pin to them yourself, for life - a great way to get your pins, repinned!
How will you deliver the service to me?
We will create an account using your own or business email address. Once you have confirmed this and we have completed building and populating all the boards, we will hand over all the login details to you.

For any more questions, just send me a message on here!

NOTE: All we really need to know st the minimum is your website and some keywords you're targeting for ideas for cool boards we can create for you.

Price for this service: Just $29!

Pinterested?
Place your order now and let's get you rocketing on Pinterest!

To Order:
Message me for my PayPal ID.
Or use my PayPal vanity URL: https://www.paypal.me/thanksmuch/29
Then just send me your details to get started for you.

Cheers and let's get 'em!

Mike.

Last edited:

yunarel

Create a Pinterest account with up to 5 boards and populate them with pins.
Create at least 10 pins per board of your websites posts, pages, images etc.
Follow at least 100 people in your niche and repin some of their pins to initiate sharing.
Like at least 50 pins that are related to your niche industry website or business.
Add you to 10 BIG Pinterest Community Boards in YOUR niche!
How long does it take for you to deliver this work? do you have same service for Instagram?

Hawker

Hawker
Hi yunarel thanks for your question. As above - From the moment you order and give us the require details about 2-3 days depending how busy I am.
If you order today, it can all be done by Monday probably. :)

Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.