Best Shopping Cart?

ilikerolls

Can anybody recommend one of these shopping carts?
AgoraCart shopping cart
OpenCart shopping cart
OSCommerce shopping cart
PrestaShop shopping cart
Zen Cart shopping cart
TomatoCart shopping cart

This is what I have a choice of installing on my web hosting company. I want to be able to do things like offer discount coupon/codes etc...I have some development experience, but this is the first time creating a shopping cart. Although it is a 1 click install from the web hosting company, so setup shouldn't be too bad. I assume most Payment Providers will work with all of these shopping carts?

rozzski89

I saw many websites used PrestaShop, it is a popuplar shopping cart but I am not sure it is the best one. You can try some to find out which one is fits your requirements.
If you are using Wordpress, I would recommend using wooecommerce and visual composer plugin, it is easier to customize and build a your own online web shop.

macfanpl

macfanpl
PrestaShoip is far from being the best carts out there...... in the sense of almost every aspect; from coding to UI (UX is so terrible thats even not worth mentioning).....

vishwa

Open cart is one of the best shopping cart I like. I have installed it on my clients server and its really easy to manage and have lots of great features. It also support digital product as well. Prestashop is also a good shopping cart script.

ilikerolls

Thanks for the feedback guys. I am thinking of starting with WooCommerce, since I use WordPress. Does anyone know where free ecommerce templates are or are they pretty much all require money?

vishwa

vishwa
For WooCommerce templates you can go with Mythemeshop themes. They are one of the best WordPress and WooCommerce theme provider. Hope this will help you.

ahkansha

I tell you Opencart Shopping cart, It is base on the open source online shopping. Opencart designed to easy to use and provide in customers built in shopping system.

emmebroke

AgoraCart shopping cart
OpenCart shopping cart
OSCommerce shopping cart
PrestaShop shopping cart
Zen Cart shopping cart
TomatoCart shopping cart

This is what I have a choice of installing on my web hosting company. I want to be able to do things like offer discount coupon/codes etc...I have some development experience, but this is the first time creating a shopping cart. Although it is a 1 click install from the web hosting company, so setup shouldn't be too bad. I assume most Payment Providers will work with all of these shopping carts?
Zen cart is best shopping cart and i highly recommend you. When I used it first i feel easy to use and not much complicated.

jeniffer

AgoraCart shopping cart
OpenCart shopping cart
OSCommerce shopping cart
PrestaShop shopping cart
Zen Cart shopping cart
TomatoCart shopping cart

The OSCommerce shopping cart is best. I really like this.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads