OFFER SEO Article at $3. Try with FREE $20 COUPON Inside

amitvats007

The One-Stop Global Content Marketplace​

offer.jpg

The One-Stop Global Content Marketplace​​

Contentmart is a leading online content marketplace that connects thousands of international business clients to talented freelance copywriters and editors across the globe.

60,000+ verified copywriters
30,000+ projects completed​

on Contentmart since 2015 launch!

The Need For Quality Content

As an increasing number of consumers flock to the internet and more transactions start occurring across ecommerce, businesses must maintain a constant digital presence.

Crafting Narratives Across Multiple Media Platforms

Contentmart bridges the gap between the demand for talented content writers and the huge growth in online freelancing. Our copywriters offer complete end-to-end services across print, electronic, and digital media platforms. including:

• Business Writing
  • Web Page Content
  • Articles
  • Blogs
  • Travelogues
  • Case Studies
  • Whitepapers
  • Academic Writing

Why Content Buyers Love Contentmart

• Free registration
  • Access to tens of thousands of qualified copywriters around the world
  • View copywriter reviews, portfolios, and qualifications
  • View writers by location, language(s) spoken, industry expertise, and project type speciality
  • Copywriters verified with multi-level writing and English language screenings
  • Communicate with writers in real time using a built-in chat messenger
  • No fees or commissions charged -- pay writers directly
  • Only pay if 100% satisfied with content delivered
  • Automated payment options
  • Content verified with anti-plagiarism algorithms
  • Multilingual content writing & translation services
  • Dedicated Account Managers onboard extra tasks to help save time

Special Offer Only for Webmastersun Members

offer1.jpg
​​

How to get $20 Free Coupon Code:
Register on Contentmart.com & send your registered email us via Webmastersun message inbox or drop us an email at [email protected]. Our Team will follow up & provide you $20 free coupon code instant.

How to Redeem Code:

• Go to Balance Page and Click Promo Code Button Here. See the Screenshot:
  • Enter Promo Code & Activate it. See the Screenshot:
  • You will receive $20 free credit to buy content from Contentmart

How To Create your First Order?

offer2.jpg

Contentmart Affiliate Program

Under its affiliate program, Contentmart allows the registered writer or client invite a customer to join Contentmart.com and shall avail 10% commission of completed order by the referred candidate. Please see, any writer or client is eligible for this program only if he/she refers a ‘client’, not the copywriter.

Frequently Asked Questions

How does your pricing work?

Freelance writers send proposals for the posted project. Buyers can determine whether they want to accept the writer’s asking price. Contentmart retains 10% of the copywriter’s project earnings.

Can content agencies work with Contentmart?

Yep! Many clients prefer working with an agency -- especially if there is a bulk job needed to be completed quickly. For billing details, you can simply replace the individual name with your agency’s name and details.

Where are you located?

We have a 40-person team operating from of an office in Gurgaon, India and an office in Kiev, Ukraine.

Can writers live anywhere to use Contentmart? How about businesses?

Yes and yes! Our freelance writers and have a global footprint, exercising their craft from India, Canada, The US, England, Japan, and all over the world!

Dopani

PM me any samples and rates. If content is quality, I want new content for my websites.

amitvats007

Hi Dopani,

We are offering $20 Free Credit. You can register and hire writer for any content work.

For Free Credit:
Register on Contentmart.com & send your registered email us via Webmastersun message inbox or drop us an email at [email protected]. Our Team will follow up & provide you $20 free coupon code instant.

Regards,
Amit Vats

Marc van Leeuwen

Premium Member
Good offer, I will try soon.

For Free Credit:
Is there an easier way to obtain this credit? for example, you provide a coupon code or free creadit on new accounts?

RespectTheInternet

This offer seems very interesting. It is hard to find the perfect freelance writer that you want. I know friends that just don't match because their writing doesn't fit the job. I like that you can pick the writer. It makes it convenient to weed out the people that you don't want. :smart:

amitvats007

Hi There,

Just register on contentmart.com and share your user id, we will provide you the coupon code.

careerbhavitha

sorry offer closed. replied contentmart team..

Haristar

I am a long time member of Contentmart and I signed up as an article writer but have never written one since I signed up and I totally forgot about that. It said that we have to write articles and we will be paid only when the article is brought by the user. I hope I am talking about the same site. So, can you please explain the procedure for the article writer in contentmart.

Older threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.