• QUICK MENU
  • REGISTER HERE - Join us for FREE
    Stick this thread
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 2/0
    Given: 95/0
    Thanks

How do I start as a guest blogger?

How do I start as a guest blogger? I want to post on other blogs as a guest blogger. So that I can give links to my website in that blog? it is easy to do that and what do I need to do to get my blog posts approved? and where do i find people who would let me blog as a guest blogger on their blog? Shall I contact people using social networks?

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 3/0
    Given: 1/0
    Thanks
    I also learned about this recently, first of all you need to do is find similar blogs with your niche
    Then comment something as relevant to the topic as possible, if they reply again, ask them about the blog post, if not, send your order to their own email, The more you send, the higher the chance of acceptance.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 24/0
    Given: 0/0
    Thanks
    I've written about 40 guest posts. Here's what I do. First of all find blogs that are relevant to your blog. After all, only backlinks from relevant websites count for SEO.

Research each site thoroughly - do they publish quality content, do they have good backlinks, do they allow do-follow backlinks to guest post/author bio

Then send them an email (you'll find it on their contact us/about us page) - write a couple of lines about who you are and what your blog is about. Ask them if you could write a guest post for them. Suggest a couple of blog titles. If they don't get back to you in 3-4 days follow up once more. If they still don't reply, just move on.

Start with small niche sites which will easily accept guest posts. Once you've posted 3-4 articles, use them as reference while pitching to bigger sites.
    Last edited by sree31; 06-25-2017 at 04:59 AM.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to sree31 For This Useful Post:
    Marc van Leeuwen (06-24-2017)

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 9/0
    Given: 1/0
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by rozzski89 View Post
    How do I start as a guest blogger? I want to post on other blogs as a guest blogger. So that I can give links to my website in that blog? it is easy to do that and what do I need to do to get my blog posts approved? and where do i find people who would let me blog as a guest blogger on their blog? Shall I contact people using social networks?
    I'm not a linker so the first I would recommend is you should start with skipping of thinking about backlink.

We do the guest post for exposing our branding and don't worry about where start because google will give thousand of list. You just hit big G a question such as "guest post", "write for us", "contribute", and so on...

But a question is why do I need publish your article on my blog?

Of course, backlink will give better position which is the traffic, but if you waste the time with writing for others without any engagement, I don't think it worths.

What's more, I don't like a linker, but some can contribute me high quality content and help to engage with my audiences then I would appreciate his/her contribution.
    Last edited by basicblogtalk; 07-06-2017 at 07:38 AM.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 76/1
    Given: 798/2
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sree31 View Post
    I've written about 40 guest posts. Here's what I do. First of all find blogs that are relevant to your blog. After all, only backlinks from relevant websites count for SEO.

Research each site thoroughly - do they publish quality content, do they have good backlinks, do they allow do-follow backlinks to guest post/author bio

Then send them an email (you'll find it on their contact us/about us page) - write a couple of lines about who you are and what your blog is about. Ask them if you could write a guest post for them. Suggest a couple of blog titles. If they don't get back to you in 3-4 days follow up once more. If they still don't reply, just move on.

Start with small niche sites which will easily accept guest posts. Once you've posted 3-4 articles, use them as reference while pitching to bigger sites.
    I can need if you offer this job for my blog site.
    I want to know your experience if they accept your guest blog post then how will you write and how to add your backlinks to your post but still making them naturally to reader or blog owners.
    for example, how many links you will insert to your post and how many words you will write for each post?

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 24/0
    Given: 0/0
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc van Leeuwen View Post
    I can need if you offer this job for my blog site.
    I want to know your experience if they accept your guest blog post then how will you write and how to add your backlinks to your post but still making them naturally to reader or blog owners.
    for example, how many links you will insert to your post and how many words you will write for each post?
    I'm not sure I understand your question. I don't provide guest blogging service, if that's what you're asking.

Regarding backlinks, I don't add backlinks in my article, I only add 1 link in my author bio. Most good websites that accept guest posts don't allow links to your website in their article, unless you're a regular contributor. Even if you include links, they cannot be to your own website or blog.

Newer Threads

1. Maxwell
    sree31
    Replies: 2 | Views: 523
    Last post by sree31, 06-24-2017, 11:53 AM
  2. yunarel
    overcast
    Replies: 1 | Views: 465
    Last post by overcast, 06-30-2017, 05:18 PM
  3. yunarel
    paritosh
    Replies: 14 | Views: 1557