How do I start as a guest blogger?

rozzski89

How do I start as a guest blogger? I want to post on other blogs as a guest blogger. So that I can give links to my website in that blog? it is easy to do that and what do I need to do to get my blog posts approved? and where do i find people who would let me blog as a guest blogger on their blog? Shall I contact people using social networks?

andrewskyler

I also learned about this recently, first of all you need to do is find similar blogs with your niche
Then comment something as relevant to the topic as possible, if they reply again, ask them about the blog post, if not, send your order to their own email, The more you send, the higher the chance of acceptance.

Reactions: downeyharry

Nemanja

Premium Member
Nemanja
Then comment something as relevant to the topic as possible, if they reply again, ask them about the blog post, if not, send your order to their own email, The more you send, the higher the chance of acceptance.
I received pretty much more emails like this asking me to add blog posts to my blog but I only read some while ignore all. I think they only try adding links to into their blog posts but low quality blog post content.

sree31

I've written about 40 guest posts. Here's what I do. First of all find blogs that are relevant to your blog. After all, only backlinks from relevant websites count for SEO.

Research each site thoroughly - do they publish quality content, do they have good backlinks, do they allow do-follow backlinks to guest post/author bio

Then send them an email (you'll find it on their contact us/about us page) - write a couple of lines about who you are and what your blog is about. Ask them if you could write a guest post for them. Suggest a couple of blog titles. If they don't get back to you in 3-4 days follow up once more. If they still don't reply, just move on.

Start with small niche sites which will easily accept guest posts. Once you've posted 3-4 articles, use them as reference while pitching to bigger sites.

Last edited:

Marc van Leeuwen

Premium Member
Marc van Leeuwen
I can need if you offer this job for my blog site.
I want to know your experience if they accept your guest blog post then how will you write and how to add your backlinks to your post but still making them naturally to reader or blog owners.
for example, how many links you will insert to your post and how many words you will write for each post?

Reactions: downeyharry

sree31

sree31
I'm not sure I understand your question. I don't provide guest blogging service, if that's what you're asking.

Regarding backlinks, I don't add backlinks in my article, I only add 1 link in my author bio. Most good websites that accept guest posts don't allow links to your website in their article, unless you're a regular contributor. Even if you include links, they cannot be to your own website or blog.

basicblogtalk

How do I start as a guest blogger? I want to post on other blogs as a guest blogger. So that I can give links to my website in that blog? it is easy to do that and what do I need to do to get my blog posts approved? and where do i find people who would let me blog as a guest blogger on their blog? Shall I contact people using social networks?
I'm not a linker so the first I would recommend is you should start with skipping of thinking about backlink.

We do the guest post for exposing our branding and don't worry about where start because google will give thousand of list. You just hit big G a question such as "guest post", "write for us", "contribute", and so on...

But a question is why do I need publish your article on my blog?

Of course, backlink will give better position which is the traffic, but if you waste the time with writing for others without any engagement, I don't think it worths.

What's more, I don't like a linker, but some can contribute me high quality content and help to engage with my audiences then I would appreciate his/her contribution.

Last edited:

tayyabwpb

Best answer
Simply and easy ways for Guest bloggers to get back links for your blog/website

1. Reach related Niche blog who are accepting guest posts (Free & Paid) and search which topics they didn't publish on their blog.
2. Now create a list of blogs and topics that they didn't cover.
3. Email them that you want to write a blog post for them and share the list of topics that they didn't cover plus you can also ask them to give a topic for their blog.
4. After getting response (about topic) read their guidelines about guest post and start writing guest post and submit them.

Alternate ways to get backlinks

1. HARO Pitches will help you to get free backlinks from high authority websites
2. Muck Rack and Sourcebottle pitches also helps you to get the free backlink from high authority websites.

edwardyn

My friend constantly makes mini blogs on his website. I am sure that if you practice making blogs, then at some point the audience you need will find you!

Cchaen

Write three or four round-up posts. Cultivate relationships with experts in your niche. Research the type of blog posts they publish (Topic, Headlines, Intros, Word Count).Reach out to them with three winning guest post ideas. Deliver your guest post and be a pleasure to work with.

silentdisko

Do you need backlinks to your site, or do you just want to earn money by blogging?

If you want to boost your blog, you will need a lot of outreach research. Google "write for us" or something similar, get list of blogs and start pinging them.

Good luck.

mishaladem8

This is how you find guest posting opportunities:

Search "guest post by"
"guest post"
"write for us"
"guest article"
"contributing writer"
"contribute to our site"

davewhite

There are a lot of websites and blogs that accept guest posts. They usually have "write for us" page. You can google "write for us" "Your keywords" where your keyword is topic you specialize on like tech, or beauty, or fashion, or else.

GustavE

Hmm, well, it all depends on the ultimate goal. in fact, if purely for myself is the first search results on topics you're interested in. But here to promote, it is advisable to pay more attention to where competitors are published. Basically, I once tried to write something, but quickly gave up, not enough perseverance, and the time :confused:

Reactions: harrygreen90

harrygreen90

harrygreen90
You are right, it ultimately depends on your personal goals and objectives. If your goal is simply to build your personal brand and become more visible in search results, then it's important to focus on writing on topics that you're interested in and knowledgeable about. If your goal is to promote your brand or business, then it's a good idea to focus on reaching the right audience by guest posting on blogs that your target audience reads and that are relevant to your industry.

Regardless of your goals, it's important to approach guest blogging with perseverance and dedication. Writing high-quality and engaging blog posts takes time and effort, but it can pay off in terms of increased visibility, credibility, and brand recognition.

rajneesh

1. Set specific, achievable goals
  2. Choose topics that will benefit your own business goals
  3. Find reputable guest blogging sites
  4. Conduct guest blogging outreach
  5. Write the post
  6. Track your posts' results over time

harrygreen90

To start as a guest blogger, follow these steps:
  1. Find blogs related to your niche or industry and that accept guest posts. You can use Google search to find them, e.g. "Your niche + guest post" or "Your niche + write for us".
  2. Check the blog's guidelines for guest blogging, usually found in the "Write for Us" or "Contribute" page. Make sure you understand their requirements and the type of content they are looking for.
  3. Reach out to the blog owner or editor and introduce yourself, explain why you are interested in guest blogging for their site, and provide samples of your writing. You can use email or social media to make initial contact.
  4. If your proposal is accepted, write a high-quality and original blog post that meets the blog's standards and requirements. Also, make sure to include a brief author bio and a link to your website.
  5. Once your post is published, promote it on your social media channels and encourage your network to share it.
Note thatg guest blogging can be an effective way to build your online presence, but it's important to approach it with a focus on building relationships, providing value, and avoiding spammy tactics.

Nemanja

Premium Member
Nemanja
Guest blogger spends more time and more fails because blog owners can refuse your request. can you share suggestions to reduce these and better successful with it?

Reactions: Blacklight

Blacklight

Blacklight
For me, the best way would be to build up a reputation. In other words, first build up a certain weight to your publications so that you can attract more people. And I think you have to choose the right blogs, but that comes with experience

Reactions: Nemanja

harrygreen90

harrygreen90
Absolutely, building a reputation is crucial. Start by creating high-quality content consistently. Engage with your audience and participate in relevant communities. With time and valuable contributions, your channel's reputation will naturally grow. Choosing the right platforms comes with experience – learn from where your audience responds best. Keep at it!

lucaswilly

To start visitors contributing to a blog, research reasonable sites, try out one-of-a-kind thoughts, keep their rules, make top-notch content, and fabricate associations with editors and bloggers in your specialty.

weseo

Hello, I guess there are some tools of Guest Blogging using Semrush or Seo Power Suite (link assistant). These tools give you recommandations automatically finding good spot for backlinks and help you to organize your work and reduce time spending when you ask for Guest Blogging.

profitnest

This takes a lot of outreach. Quick tip: There are many popular Linkedin groups where people share their "lists" of sites you can guest post on for a small fee. Often, it's just people who have already done a ton of outreach and so they act as the middleman for you. I don't agree with buying links, but if you analyze the site, think it's a right fit, then by all means spend $10-$50 to submit an article.

But seriously be careful as there are many scammers out there. Outreach takes time and with all the spam emails about guest blogging these days it's just really hard to get a reply.

Marc van Leeuwen

Premium Member
To start guest blogging, first find blogs in your niche that accept guest posts. Research their content style and audience preferences to tailor your pitches. Reach out to the blog owners with a personalized email, suggesting a few topic ideas and how your post will benefit their readers. Once accepted, write a high-quality article, respecting their guidelines and subtly incorporating your website link. After publication, promote your post on social media and engage with any comments to maximize its impact. Utilize social networks and blogging forums to discover guest blogging opportunities and build relationships in the blogging community.

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.