How to create a high converting landing page?

Maxwell

What are the best tools/plugins/cms for creating a great landing pages that plays a sales video upon landing and allows for email optin?
Please share your recommendations!

basicblogtalk

I'm KLEO theme and it came with visual composer so I can build capture landing without coding. What's more, I have content upgrade pro so it's easier to capture more email.

To be honest, I'm not sure what you mean "a great landing"?

sree31

You can try tools like OptinMonster, LeadPages, or SumoMe for email optins

However, it's important to find out why your visitors are not converting. When visitors don't convert it basically means
1. They don't understand the content on your landing page
2. They understand your content but can't find what they're looking for on your web page (for example, a specific feature about your product or service that is not mentioned on your landing page)
3. You're attracting visitors who are not your target audience, so your product or service is not relevant to them

I suggest adding a chat widget to your landing page to find out who are your visitors, what they're looking for and what they're unable to find on your landing page.

Once you create a landing page with relevant and useful content, people will naturally convert.

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.